Intel

Thats really interesting...everyone just assumes AMD follows intel but this turns all that around :s

They do kind of forget that AMD was eating **** the past 2 years while the P4 northwoods whupped the AMDXPs cuz AMD was focusing on developing their new hammer processors...just like intel lost out to AMD back towards the end of the p-3 and tbred era because they were focusing on their netburst architecture...it goes in phases :cool:

Thats really interesting...everyone just assumes AMD follows intel but this turns all that around :s

They do kind of forget that AMD was eating **** the past 2 years while the P4 northwoods whupped the AMDXPs cuz AMD was focusing on developing their new hammer processors...just like intel lost out to AMD back towards the end of the p-3 and tbred era because they were focusing on their netburst architecture...it goes in phases :cool:

true :yes:

Thats really interesting...everyone just assumes AMD follows intel but this turns all that around

Who assume that ?

at least not for Tech guyz !!

you remember the 486/586 Period ! there was no Intel name !

at least for me! I never saw i486/i586 CPU's ! Pentium Boost up the Intel Market !

Surprised xStainDx didn't catch this on:D:D

It;s good to see you contributing to the discussion of the topi:rolleyes:s:

anyways, it's an editorial guys. In the end, the facts are very clear, Intel dominates most of the market and will continue to do so unless AMD actually gets a somewhat decent advertising department together.