April Desktops

Have'nt post my desk in ages, so here it is...

VS:Opus

Wallpaper-Have'nt a clue

App: Winamp default skin

pretty basic

Over 1024 x 768, either resize it or host it elsewhere - Radish?b>

^^^^ :laugh:

i thought i was the only one who have had the idea witch the logoff button on this wallpaper.

btw. now that i'm using sp2 i'm back on themes :)

post-7-1080843312.jpg

^^^^ :laugh:

i thought i was the only one who have had the idea witch the logoff button on this wallpaper.

btw. now that i'm using sp2 i'm back on themes :)

How do i put those buttons on my desktop? Great idea...

How do i put those buttons on my desktop? Great idea...

i have 2 .bat-files. the restart one says

-------

cd\

shutdown -r -t 00

-------

logoff

-------

cd\

shutdown -s -t 00

--------

[Virtual Plastic]

Pretty basic really.. was just the standard Panther theme in StyleXp .. was nice and all... seen that pulp fiction pic and thought it was awesome so i combined the 2 and well .. its minimal and i likes it :)

Checky

edit was me taking out extra un-needed words

Link to the wallpaper please?

ok its officially april here so im posting:)

[VS] LunaVX by Xeon and Dazza

[logon] LunaVX by me ;)

[icons] by foood

[wallpaper] collected from a wallpaper thread somewhere

Click for full size!

April04SM.jpg

LunaVXLogonSM.jpg

i like how you respond alot to threads... but i think it is the gayest thing to post pictures of yourself on the internet... especially as your sig. I have to cring everytime i see your sig... Could you change it either to a girl or to something else....

Trust me, you do not want to be opening this can of worms. Only bad things will happen to you.

i like how you respond alot to threads... but i think it is the gayest thing to post pictures of yourself on the internet... especially as your sig. I have to cring everytime i see your sig... Could you change it either to a girl or to something else....

welcome to the internet where, as it should, the first amendment runs rampant.

post-7-1080849681.png

welcome to the internet where, as it should, the first amendment runs rampant.

don't get me wrong... i said i like his input. I love to look at people's signatures... it is nice to see people spend the time to make some cool eye candy. but seeing close up images of that dude weirds me out. there is another dude on here who does that too. You gotta love the first amendment and free speech so i think it is really really gay.... Not that being gay is bad, but it is very annoying when someone replies alot to a thread and all you see is there damn picture.... My opinion i guess. i am still cringing.....

:devil:

JPEG compression makes me a sad panda.

The wallpaper is supposed to be covered in tiny dots, rather than the cross-hatched look it has on this screenshot. It is from DevArt and it is named Gaussion Underground.

The VS is my forgotten WIP, re-defined.

Icons are bluecurve, from bluecurve.tk.

Winamp skin is named pixelfunk and is from Winamp.com.

post-7-1080851708.jpg

don't get me wrong... i said i like his input.  I love to look at people's signatures... it is nice to see people spend the time to make some cool eye candy.  but seeing close up images of that dude weirds me out.  there is another dude on here who does that too.  You gotta love the first amendment and free speech so i think it is really really gay....  Not that being gay is bad, but it is very annoying when someone replies alot to a thread and all you see is there damn picture....  My opinion i guess.  i am still cringing.....

:devil:

i guess it wasn't clear enough with the attachment. if it bothers you turn people's signatures off.

Edited by furii