April Desktops

don't get me wrong... i said i like his input. I love to look at people's signatures... it is nice to see people spend the time to make some cool eye candy. but seeing close up images of that dude weirds me out. there is another dude on here who does that too. You gotta love the first amendment and free speech so i think it is really really gay.... Not that being gay is bad, but it is very annoying when someone replies alot to a thread and all you see is there damn picture.... My opinion i guess. i am still cringing.....

i'm looking at your sig image of some car and i'm cringing myself. see how things work both ways?

look at your sig.. now THAT GUY is orange

:blink:

i think it is the gayest thing to post pictures of yourself on the internet... especially as your sig. I have to cring everytime i see your sig... Could you change it either to a girl or to something else....

It's not me, you know. :laugh:

i like how you respond alot to threads...

And I like how you type your letters. :rofl:

It's clean, and smooth. I think it is simple. No cluter on my desktop, only weather and calendar and trash. Quicklaunch is organzied and simple. Yes, simplicity is my friend :)

• Visual Style: Metalcolor
  • Wallpaper: Windows_Drops (personal recolor)
  • Icons: Panther hybird
  • Programs: Trillian 2.0, Winamp 5.03, FireFox, Samurize 1.31, Y'z Toolbar, Object Dock

Preview (Click to see the whole shebang)

desktop32804-preview.jpg

The image from that wallpaper is huge, 2004x2484 and all I did was create the background. If you want the image I can give it to you and you can make it any resolution you want. :)

The image from that wallpaper is huge, 2004x2484 and all I did was create the background. If you want the image I can give it to you and you can make it any resolution you want. :)

yes please, that would be awesome. can you attach it here? If not I'll send you my email via pm.