Xbox...Is It Worth The Money?

128 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox...Is It Worth The Money?

• Dude! It Rocks! Worth every penny.
    • Its ok, a few things here and there i don't like
    • It sucks , i feel like i've been ripped off.
    • I don't care. I have a PS2!
    • Stick To Your PC instead.

For the price of upgrading I can buy a whole new console and new games and probably have money left over.

I use to do the PC gaming thing, but I got tired of spending $1000s to keep my system up to gaming specs. Video cards alone are getting to be the price of a console.

all game systems can do the ONE thing they do fine. play games.

the xbox will never do as well though since microsoft are a bunch of donkeys and you can already get emulators for it, so why buy it.

that thing was dead the minute it was released, it'll never be able to compete anywhere besides NA and thats where it matters.

why do you think the still make gayBoys... err gameboys? they suck but the are popular in japan so they can play pokemon and horse racing all day long :p

unless they xbox network stuff is really good its a total waste of space. dc is more useful then an xbox, gc better graphics, ps2 better games.

i have an xbox and i hate it. go buy a gc and thps3 and rogue squadron for the same price and enjoy it.

just look around, they are real basic now but there are around.

telling you where would break the board rules. and i dunno if its still where i got it.

the channels change lots (hint, hint)

PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!!

THE BOX ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JnCoKiLLa

PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!! PS2 Sucks!!

THE BOX ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, integrity of an X-Box owner at it's finest. Whats that velocity.. X-Box owners dont start trouble? ROFL.

Originally posted by velocity3k

TDQuiksilver, i do believe that the only good games that are keeping the PS2 fans are GTA 3 and MGS 2, and how long is this for?. As soon as these titles come out for Xbox (Which will be of better quality visually and gamewise) people will begin to change their mind.

HaHaHa.. you are not very smart when it comes to this sort of thing. For one, there are much more top-rated games that keep the people coming for the PS2. GTA3, MGS2, GT3, FFX, FFXI (soon), and the list goes on. Lets make a scenario however.

Lets say I was choosing to buy a PS2 or an X-Box because they had GTA3 and MGS2 on both. The systems are both $300, but realizing that by the time X-Box releases the clones to these games, they will be much cheaper for the PS2.. at which hardly any notice in graphical improvements. I'm sure saving money is something anyone would want to do, therefore I'd go for the PS2. I'm just proving simple, common facts here. If people want to save money and theres hardly any difference between each, they will go for the cheaper stuff.

In GB,

PS2 Games = ?40 (?45 for hot titles like MGS2)

Xbox Games= ?45 for all

I don't know about you but for ?5 more i can have a better quality game. I think it is just common sense.