bowling

does anyone here like bowling? since i moved to my new city (prince george, bc) i've went bowling once a week for the ast 4 weeks. so far my best score was tonight with 155. :)

Yeah, I love bowling. I don't go often though. Maybe only a few times a year. My best score I think was around 190ish from what I can remember.

i bowl in a league on saturday mornings.. carry a 193 average, high game 277, high series 685.. used to bowl in a traveling scratch league, traveled throughout the southeast, won $1100 in scholarship money.

i bowl in a league on saturday mornings.. carry a 193 average, high game 277, high series 685.. used to bowl in a traveling scratch league, traveled throughout the southeast, won $1100 in scholarship money.

yo nice ava catnip!

"oh shxt get the fxck outta here"

:rolleyes: Yeah, I've bowled ... kind of expensive anymore.

I usually get a strike or roll a gutter ball. Oh well ... Ima klutz.

does anyone here like bowling? since i moved to my new city (prince george, bc) i've went bowling once a week for the ast 4 weeks. so far my best score was tonight with 155. :)

hahah PG, no wonder you bowl

/abbotsford

i used to bowl, but now they dont let me use the bumpers anymore.. so i quit :(

i have been on a league a long time tell this yea. best game 252 best series 691. average 185....not to bad.. i miss bowling tho. have to find an adult league to bowl on now

have to find an adult league to bowl on now

yea same here.. im tired of these youth leagues where you cant win any money, gonna join a real league this fall when i go to college

I've bowled three perfect games with one of those during a leage. My average is 204. Series average is 616. That was the last leage I was in. I just can't put the time into it anymore these days. Also I have to learn how to bowl all over again because I f***d up my wrist and had to have it fixed. I just can't get the spin action I used too with my wrist. I had one wicked curve that had 21 or so MPH speed on it and this was with an 18 pound ball as well. Those were the days when I was young. That was when I was stupid and thought I was superman and fell back down to earth very quickly....Ehhhh.

I am a casual bowler...in other words, when I am really bored and nothing else sounds good.

I once played three games, got a 79, 92, then my altime high...221. Go figure.

in the off season of badminton, pins fall and my balls roll. i go all the way down the long lane of lust, to knock all down that get my my way to the crevice of my lovely lady: bowling.

hahah PG, no wonder you bowl

/abbotsford

oh come on, PG isnt that bad...wait wait, yes it is!! haha, i used to live about 2.5 hours west of PG in a smaller town called Burns Lake. now that was boring. here at least i can do things like bowling and go to local hardcore/punk shows. :)

Didn't know you guys kind of like bowling. I play duckpins (small pins with rubber strap around, is it right ?) once a week on sunday since last year. Last time I played in a league was when I was 10 years old on sunday morning. Average now is 190 and last sunday I just rolled a perfect game (300). Quite a thrill. Wish it could happen to anyone who bowls.

I've bowled three perfect games with one of those during a leage. My average is 204. Series average is 616. ... I had one wicked curve that had 21 or so MPH speed on it and this was with an 18 pound ball as well.

Average 204 *3 (number of games in a series) = 612 !=616. Also the heaviest ball that you can use is a 16 pound ball (I'm assuming you are in the US). However the messing up you're wrist I know what you mean. I fractured my thumb in October and I can't bowl again until next season after I get the pins out in a month. Before that though I was averaging 192. To the couple of guys that are looking to join adult leagues its fun but it is more expensive.

i like bowling alot, altho is very expensive over here since there's only one bowling center in a bigger city nearby. my question: does anyone have some nice shockwave bowling games? or knows where to get some?

i can roll it 100+ mph, that is my average.. usually one can not touch my balls because they roll so fast.. i also knock down pins.. i am bowling master, here me growl.. :sleep:

Didn't know you guys kind of like bowling. I play duckpins (small pins with rubber strap around, is it right ?) once a week on sunday since last year. Last time I played in a league was when I was 10 years old on sunday morning. Average now is 190 and last sunday I just rolled a perfect game (300). Quite a thrill. Wish it could happen to anyone who bowls.

Your average for duckpings is a 190? and you bowled a 300?

Yes and I hope I will do that again. I could hardly believe it myself, but I did.

But look at it this way, last game scores were 200, 160, 300 for triple of 660. Divided by 3 makes 220.

Another time 221, 179, 207 adds to 607, divide by 3 makes 202. That is the problem with my average,

I'm not bowling as you can say "constant". Not to mention that I was playing with a new set of balls that suits me better.

They are EPCO Viper II, 5", 3.12. I like them better than the ones I had before.

Edited by buzz99