Zone Alarm Beta 5.0.564.003

not sure whats new since the previous beta, but i got the alert asking if i want to update. no problems with it here

What's new in 5.0

* AlertAdvisor - Provides automatic Program policy configurations/recommendations

* Antivirus - Provides traditional signature based and new heuristic scanning capabilities (includes e-mail scanning)

* IM Security - Plugs into different instant message clients to filter incoming messages, scripts and files

* Web Filtering - Blocks offending web content and provides you with 34 pre-set categories

* Alert Viewer - New Alert viewer functionality organizes log details by feature category

http://www4.zonelabs.com/reports/feedback/

I was just about to post it, by the way it's not ZoneAlarm Pro/Plus anymore, it's now ZoneAlarm Security Suite with integrated antivirus by Computer Associates and IMsecure Pro functionality.

ahh just noticed they changed the name.

two things ive noticed, something i liked with the last version was it notified me that newer NAV defs were availible, im not sure the new version still does that, it just has the option of turning on ZA AV, but warns be the NAV is installed.

also it doesnt look like its scanning my miranda im conversations... does it work for anyone else? or does it only scan bad ims?