Knics VS Nets (TNT 8PM EST)

Celtics VS Pacers (NBA TV 8:30PM EST)

Mavericks VS Spurs (TNT 10:30PM EST)

Today's games:

Bucks @ Pistons - 7PM (EST) on TNT | pistons lead 1 - 0

Hornets @ Heat - 8 PM (EST) on NBA TV | heat lead 1 - 0

Nuggests @ Timberwolves - 9:30 PM (EST) TNT | Twolves lead 1 - 0

my predictions for game 2

Pistons will humiliate the bucks again and probably set another NBA Playoff record.

hornet will win this game.

Twovles will sweep.

BTW.. PISTONS GAME STARTS IN 45 MINS. and i'm at school :cry: i'm going to be in my boring US history class while they play :cry:

My NBA Rant..

First of all, NBA referee's are the worst compare to other major sports. They consistently make bad calls, some of them cost teams to lose close games. I wish I have time to set up a web site that proves how bad NBA refs are by showing statistics of nightly calls with video clips of the game (with written consent of the NBA :rolleyes: ). The NBA needs to do something to improve the officiating of NBA games. Maybe add more refs per game, five refs instead of three, or add the right of coaches to challenge a call and risk of losing timeouts, like in the NFL.

Rookie of the Year should've went to Camelo Anthony. Although, Lebron put up big numbers also, and lived up to the hype, but Camelo took Denver to playoff in the freaking all powerful WESTERN CONFERENCE. While Lebron is sitting home watching the playoffs instead of playing in one. The Cavs are a decent team with a good coach, and they are in the weakly Eastern Conf. Lebron should've tried harder to lead them into the playoff. But I think he lacks the competitiveness that Camelo has, which is to win, losing is not an option. But its the nature of the NBA business, its more profitable to crown Lebron, simple as that.

Coach of the Year should go to Jerry Sloan of the Utah Jazz. Hubie Brown is a good coach and did really well with the Grizzlies. But he has a talented team. Look at who Jerry Sloan had to work with, Andre Kirolenko and Raja Bell, those two are his stars on the team. And yet he managed to lead them pass 40 wins and almost made it to the playoff. If they were playing in the East, they would've been one of the top seeds. But Hubie Brown did take the Grizs to the playoff for the first time, and the NBA likes to give the award to coaches that accomplished that in the first year coaching a new team. There's a histroy of that.

Season MVP, eh.. don't really care who wins. It doesn't mean anything to me. Garnette or Duncan, I don't cares. Doesn't reflect their values when it counts most in the playoff.

Lakers. Since the Shaq/Kobe/Phil Jackson dynasty started, they are unstoppable. The only way they lose is if they beat themselves, not because of what other teams are doing. It's always been about them. When they play at their best, they are unbeatable, despite how well other teams played. Because Shaq is the most dominent inside force and with little Jordan wannabe Kobe as the force outside, you can't compete with that. Pick your poison, the one/two punch combo dynamic duo are the best in the NBA. And with the argurably the best coach in the NBA to show them how to win, they will win many more championships if they don't beat themselves up. As for Lakers haters, it's natural to hate the Lakers as they always beating your team *couch* Sac Queens *couch* :p But only the fans and the team execs hate Lakers, most NBA players from other teams would love to play for the Lakers, maybe except for the *couch* Sac Queens *couch* :p

Go LAKERS!!! :woot:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WTF happened to the pistons today? i was in my history class during the entire game and the whole time all i could do is think about them whooping the bucks like they did in the first game. after class i go to the lab to check and they freaking LOST.. :cry:

My NBA Rant..

First of all, NBA referee's are the worst compare to other major sports. They consistently make bad calls, some of them cost teams to lose close games. I wish I have time to set up a web site that proves how bad NBA refs are by showing statistics of nightly calls with video clips of the game (with written consent of the NBA :rolleyes: ). The NBA needs to do something to improve the officiating of NBA games. Maybe add more refs per game, five refs instead of three, or add the right of coaches to challenge a call and risk of losing timeouts, like in the NFL.

Rookie of the Year should've went to Camelo Anthony. Although, Lebron put up big numbers also, and lived up to the hype, but Camelo took Denver to playoff in the freaking all powerful WESTERN CONFERENCE. While Lebron is sitting home watching the playoffs instead of playing in one. The Cavs are a decent team with a good coach, and they are in the weakly Eastern Conf. Lebron should've tried harder to lead them into the playoff. But I think he lacks the competitiveness that Camelo has, which is to win, losing is not an option. But its the nature of the NBA business, its more profitable to crown Lebron, simple as that.

Coach of the Year should go to Jerry Sloan of the Utah Jazz. Hubie Brown is a good coach and did really well with the Grizzlies. But he has a talented team. Look at who Jerry Sloan had to work with, Andre Kirolenko and Raja Bell, those two are his stars on the team. And yet he managed to lead them pass 40 wins and almost made it to the playoff. If they were playing in the East, they would've been one of the top seeds. But Hubie Brown did take the Grizs to the playoff for the first time, and the NBA likes to give the award to coaches that accomplished that in the first year coaching a new team. There's a histroy of that.

Season MVP, eh.. don't really care who wins. It doesn't mean anything to me. Garnette or Duncan, I don't cares. Doesn't reflect their values when it counts most in the playoff.

Lakers. Since the Shaq/Kobe/Phil Jackson dynasty started, they are unstoppable. The only way they lose is if they beat themselves, not because of what other teams are doing. It's always been about them. When they play at their best, they are unbeatable, despite how well other teams played. Because Shaq is the most dominent inside force and with little Jordan wannabe Kobe as the force outside, you can't compete with that. Pick your poison, the one/two punch combo dynamic duo are the best in the NBA. And with the argurably the best coach in the NBA to show them how to win, they will win many more championships if they don't beat themselves up. As for Lakers haters, it's natural to hate the Lakers as they always beating your team *couch* Sac Queens *couch* :p But only the fans and the team execs hate Lakers, most NBA players from other teams would love to play for the Lakers, maybe except for the *couch* Sac Queens *couch* :p

lol.. when i started reading your comment i gave serious thought to it until i got to

"couch" sac queens "couch"

i giggled the first time and laughed the second time. do you realize you said COUCH, which is a furniture :rofl:

correct spelling is "cough"

thanks for the laugh.

lol.. when i started reading your comment i gave serious thought to it until i got to

"couch" sac queens "couch"

i giggled the first time and laughed the second time. do you realize you said COUCH, which is a furniture :rofl:

correct spelling is "cough"

thanks for the laugh.

spelling mistakes are inevitable when you are ranting. :wacko: I saw the mistakes but too lazy to edit again as I think it's understandable what was intended.

Yeah go lakers! :woot: :yes:

Nets won again they lead 3 - 0 against the Knicks

and i think the spurs might loose tonight. they've been loosing since i started watching (2nd q)

update::

EAST::

Indiana VS Pacers | Pacers lead 3 - 0

New Jersey VS New York | Nets lead 3 - 0

Miami VS New Orleans | Heat lead 2 - 1

Detroit VS Milwaukee | Pistons lead 2 - 1

WEST::

Los Angeles VS Houston | Lakers lead 2 - 1

Sacramento VS Dallas | Kings lead 2 - 1

Minnesota VS Denver | Timberwolves lead 2 - 1

San Antonio VS Memphis | Spurs lead 3 - 0

it looks like the nets, pacers and the spurs will be sweeping the first round. the rest are unpredictable :| its amazing how the kings lost today and how the pistons came back to defeat the bucks.

Lakers better win today!

:laugh: i heard malone screwed up the game for them by shooting 2 or 3 Three-Pointers and missing them all.

and when i think about it now. i want the lakers to win. i want to them win the western conference!!

why would i go for a team i hate?

because i want to see them get a beating by the Pistons in the championship games, there is no better feeling than 1. having your favorite team beat the team you hate. 2. the look on my family and friends faces when they loose and i yell "HA, HA" in their face. 3. the money i will win from bets. (Y)