Pat Tillman killed in action (KIA)

"without effort"  - DELTA

what the hell are u talking about

therz no effort in joining the US ARMY? no effort in serving hte US FORCES?? what the hell,, people like u make comments like these before making sure they even make sense

damn  I didnt know Tillman but it seems as if he was a nice guy

Looks like some idiot needs a class in reading comprehension.

People in the military do not need to put in any effort to earn my respect. How could you possibly have drawn any other conclusion given the context of my post in it's entirety??

I have a theory.. You automatically vote democrat without thinking for yourself first, don't you?

Next time, read something a couple of times over before your ADHD-infected brain passes any judgment. :hmmm:

I hope Simeon Rice feels about 2 inches tall today, for making the comments a while back about Tillman. What a turd. :angry:

My sentiments exactly, Bwizzel-B.....I was going to post that myself, but didn't want to seem too insensitive.

"I've got something deep inside of me....courage is the thing that'll keep us free!" - Rick Derringer, "Real American," WWE Anthology CD #1

Please tell me you didn't just quote a song from a WWE album. Please don't tell me you own a WWE album. :no: :huh: :blink:

Please tell me you didn't just quote a song from a WWE album. Please don't tell me you own a WWE album. :no: :huh: :blink:

I could....but then, I'd be lying...... :rolleyes:

I've owned all the WWE albums, including Anthology.....I know the song is corny, but that lyric just seems right under these circumstances....... :cry:

I'd never heard of Pat Tillman prior to today; I didn't know a person like him could exist in this day and age.

Pat Tillman represents yet another example of why those in the military earn my respect instantly without effort.

Agreed, Delta.....and it makes guys like Michael "Don't you know who I am?" Irvin seem awfully shallow & selfish by comparison, doesn't it? :D

Bant: I did think before I posted. I think that it's a crock that athletes and other forms of celebrities can get out of the service because of who they are. They are a citizen of this country and have as much responsibility to their country as any other person.

Scorpio & Delta : Thanks for understanding where I am coming from. I'm sick and tired of people who are anti-bush, anti-war, wah wah wah. Guess what, we're in the mess whether you like it or not, and despite what you think, comments like that are heard and seen by people who are over in foreign lands dying for a very noble cause. I wish I had as much courage and character in me to do such a bold thing.

Truly one of the saddest stories to come out of this entire conflict with Iraq. I know that he will be missed. My prayers go out to Pat's family and friends in this time of need. :(

edit: Typo

"I've got something deep inside of me....courage is the thing that'll keep us free!" - Rick Derringer, "Real American,"  WWE Anthology CD #1

Actually, I was thinking of "Hymn to the Fallen" from Saving Private Ryan. That was a good song.