Windows Media Player 10 - Build 3409

If anyone doesn't know where to get it.... :cough: longhornfiles... :cough:

If your talking about a download link I would shut up and edit your post right now if I where you ;)

If your talking about a download link I would shut up and edit your post right now if I where you ;)

and now because you quoted him you are also breaking the rules :wacko:

ill never go back to WMP, nothing against it really, just prefer WA5 lite, i don't need all those extra features.

downloaded it tho, and im definatly feeling the improvements over WMP9.

Hmm... The courts order MS to remove WMP from some copies of Xp and then this appears. :whistle:

Was WMP10 even heard of before the EU case? If not its probably just a coincidence :unsure:

Hmm... The courts order MS to remove WMP from some copies of Xp and then this appears. :whistle:

Was WMP10 even heard of before the EU case? If not its probably just a coincidence :unsure:

MS never stopped the developments in WMP, so I don't see why they can't release a new version :rolleyes:

MS never stopped the developments in WMP, so I don't see why they can't release a new version  :rolleyes:

I'm not saying they can't, it just hit me a little odd. I like MS :blink: , I think it would be funny if they did do it :woot:

I'll edit my post if you edit yours... jk, What's the point of yelling at people for giving general statements about where to find it? If I said :cough: internet ftp site :cough: would it be an issue :cough:. And If neowin had something on it's forums not supposed to get out would it really narrow it down to say :cough: neowin :cough:...

Err.. IMO I think not

I'll edit my post if you edit yours... jk, What's the point of yelling at people for giving general statements about where to find it? If I said :cough: internet ftp site :cough: would it be an issue :cough:. And If neowin had something on it's forums not supposed to get out would it really narrow it down to say :cough: neowin :cough:...

Err.. IMO I think not

Heh slow down there big guy, they can be kind of picky around here some times and I didn't want to see a fellow neowin get in any trouble. :D But now that I re-read your post it was pretty general so I apologize for saying anything. :)

Hey creamhackered, could you please remove the post saying i am downloading wmp10 and found 2 good links, im getting pm's for the links and i have better things to do with my time than reply.

:woot: :rofl: lmao.. look u said u found the links again..i guess u need to remove that post to :rofl: :woot: :woot:

Ok, Ok, I see the fun is starting, i would remove those post but it wont let me

Also, to people thinking of asking me for links, the links i found are dead, 404 errors