I like Vlad's idea

I'd have to agree with Vlad on his idea. I think it would be neat to have a how-to or some sort of technical articles on this site - as long as its not overly simplistic.

I think there should also be some further subcategories in the forums (if possible) to further break down the information. Also it would be nice if you could see all the day's posts on the first page of a topic area or at least more than the current limit which I guess is about 20-25.

As it is though, I'm more than happy with the site and I would like to thank Neobond and all the other contributors for making a great site. Your hard work/efforts have paid off and the site is really seemless.

Cheers!

DrunkenMaster

Noted :)

Also it would be nice if you could see all the day's posts on the first page of a topic area or at least more than the current limit which I guess is about 20-25.

We have over a hundred new threads and over a thousand new posts daily so 'all' is out of the question :p. We don't have room for 20 so that would mean some pulldown or scrolly window (yes professional html terms :))