Gmail Invite

hey guys i would like one!! but i also have a question:

is there lot of spam in gmail???

I've gotten one spam message since I got it, which if you look at the thread was quite a while ago :)

I've gotten one spam message since I got it, which if you look at the thread was quite a while ago :)

only one.... i got 20 per day on my hotmail :cry:

well I figure since yougotpost just screwed me, and I'm on page 69 maybe something could happen, and someone could invite me pretty please.

If not I will sit here comfortably knowing from the reviews that once I get a shot to get on there, I will finally have a web based email with some space and RELIABILITY!!!!

I'm gonna request one too. I need a new business email address to help with my job searching. Having a GMail account has to be pretty prestigious, correct? Maybe it'll give me a +1 on my job hunt. Anyone? Please.

Pratelite [@] hotmail [.] com

Thanks!

it would be good if there is any kind soul out there to invite me

simonlim@sianzation.org :yes: :yes: :yes:

advance thanks to anyone who invited me :yes: :yes: :yes:

How about people go to Ebay and buy one instead of posting another message in a 69 page thread?

1-no money

2-no credit card

3-can't get a credit card i'm 16

@hankyone, I see you are in canada, not sure what it is like here, but I'm in the US, and many say you can not get a credit card unless you are 16, like some old friends of mine have said that in the past. But, I have actually had my own credit card from capitalone since I was 14... I had a limit of $200 back then and that is really good in my own opinion for being 14, of course, my mom would pay it up if I ever bought anything, which wasn't so much as some may think. Not sure where this is written that you can not have your own unless you are 16+ ...

Sign up for a student checking account at Bank One or any other bank that offers a Visa/MasterCard debit card with the checking account. I did this when I was younger, and the debit card works just like a credit card (except the money is deducted directly from your bank account).

@hankyone, I see you are in canada, not sure what it is like here, but I'm in the US, and many say you can not get a credit card unless you are 16, like some old friends of mine have said that in the past. But, I have actually had my own credit card from capitalone since I was 14... I had a limit of $200 back then and that is really good in my own opinion for being 14, of course, my mom would pay it up if I ever bought anything, which wasn't so much as some may think. Not sure where this is written that you can not have your own unless you are 16+ ...

i can get one but i need a stable work and stuff like that

btw:i finnaly have a gmail account! (don't spam for invite cuz i can't invite yet)

i tried forever to get one! Over Blogger.com, invites, still no luck. maybe someone here will help my sorry worthless beeing? :yes:

thanks in advance. here is my notascoolasgmailaddy fluidman@gmx.de

omg. they just gave me 3 more invites. this time its only for friends. maybe i'll invite myself to see if they would give me invites again? lol...if you are not my friend or not in my msn, dont bother. dont even bother adding me on msn and asking for it.

srry to ask, i'm bothered about this

i'm allready looking for an invite for gmail

i asked my dad to buy one from ebay, as suggested above, but he doesnt let me, and i dont have many myself, also i dont have a credit card

i'm 16, if i can invite some ppl i will invite someone, from neowin (promised!) and a good friend of me

beg_for_mercy682@yahoo.com

thank you, i would be very happy :)

really so many ppl want one, so i'm hoping fr luck :unsure:

well i just got my invite..... but now i cant seem to resolve google.com wouldnt that just be my luck eh?

il have to wait till i can.. now im itching to see what all the fuss is about

if there's any left can someone be kind to drop an invite my way?

hallj00@yahoo.com

is it possible to receive more than 1 invite in the same email? :huh: and does a member of gmail get more than 3 gmail invites to give (even if they show up after a period of time)?

why am i doing this?! :rolleyes:

if anyone has a spare invite after this new round of 3 invites, i'd be eternally grateful

thanks, ajmiles

amilesno1@hotmail.com