AOL Deskbar

The AOL Deskbar makes it easy to access many AOL services, check your AOL? email, and search the Web straight from your Microsoft Windows desktop.

promo_search.gif Quick Access to AOL? Searchb>

Find what you're looking for directly from your desktop -- fast and easy.

promo_mqyp.gifFavorite AOL Info One Click Awayb>

Fast access to Maps, Yellow Pages, White Pages, Local Events, Weather, Stock Quotes, Movie Show Times and more.

promo_mail.gifReal Time E-Mail Countb>

Easy access to AOL? e-mail with real-time mail count so you never miss an important e-mail.

System Requirements/b> (Make sure your system has the following software):

[*]Microsoft? Windows? 98, ME, 2000 or XP

[*]Microsoft? Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later

[*]Note: For best performance, AOL Version 7.0 or later is recommended

[*]Note: The AOL Deskbar is currently not available for Mac? users<Get it here./u>

post-8-1084072410.gif

I have a feeling this will be very useful to subscribers once they are not forced to use the aol client to dialup anymore.

I have a feeling this will be very useful to subscribers once they are not forced to use the aol client to dialup anymore.

Or BYOA subscribers.

Hmm. I knew that AOL was beta testing a toolbar with its Tahiti Beta client, but I didn't realize that this was also being worked on. Pretty interesting. I have to look into this one. Thanks for the news, AquaDex.

By the way, in case anybody is wondering what the AOL Toolbar looks like, just replace "aoldeskbar" with "aoltoolbar" in the URL that AquaDex has posted above.

Hmm. I knew that AOL was beta testing a toolbar with its Tahiti Beta client, but I didn't realize that this was also being worked on. Pretty interesting. I have to look into this one. Thanks for the news, AquaDex.

By the way, in case anybody is wondering what the AOL Toolbar looks like, just replace "aoldeskbar" with "aoltoolbar" in the URL that AquaDex has posted above.

I posted about the AOL Toolbar a few months back, it's not bad!