Give Mom a Gmail account!

you dont trust companys when they let users send their moms invitations? makes no sense.....google has always been about the holidays (their logo shows that)

Few observations:

Those who got invited via these "Give Mom a Gmail account!" do NOT have the link to invite others.

Edit: I earlier wrote "Every one that has a Gmail account except for the fresh invitees of the latest "Give Mom a Gmail account!" has the link to invite in their account."

Apparently this is not true. shihchiun wrote that he doesn't see a link to invite in his account.

Edited by trigger_my_passion

why?

Well first of what they are really doing is gaining information on your whole family interests and storing them, what I don?t agree with. Also this idea of inviting your mum, if you send one to your mom you would expect her to sign up without the freedom of choice.

Well first of what they are really doing is gaining information on your whole family interests and storing them, what I don’t agree with. Also this idea of inviting your mum, if you send one to your mom you would expect her to sign up without the freedom of choice.

What rubbish? Did you even read their privacy policies?!