Logitech DiNovo

I had this keyboard for about 3months and in the end, it all went in the BIN!. Somehow one of the keys come of the keyboard, no problem I thought, so i tried getting it back on, its the most flimsy keyboard in the world underneath. Stupid bloody 2 sided clips to get the key back on, i tried and I tried but to no avail.

I decided to slowly take another key off to see how they got it clicked on, i simply put a little pin underneath the key and the thing flipped off, so I had no keys now off. I manged for another month without a Z key or an up arrow, then attempted to try again.

This time, the stupid crappy clips broke trying to get the key back on, so i smashed the whole lot up in my temper and im not sorry in anyway.

Its a good keyboard, just becarefull not get any of the keys off. I also had problems with the crappy bluetooth, always lost connection with the keyboard.

I had this keyboard for about 3months and in the end, it all went in the BIN!.

why didnt you get it fixed or replaced other than trying to do it yoursdelf and pullin up more keys? Even if you didnt want to keep it you would likely have received an as new replacement that you could have sold for a good emount, probably enough to buy ANY other keyboard on the market considering the price.

yah, logitech would've replaced it without charge.

speaking of which... i just got mine today (finally!) and i am curious to how to setup the media pad to display the song that's playing in the led display. someone with the know how please enlighten me.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am going to bring this up again.

After only about 10 months of owning my mx3100 combo I find that I can't stand the keyboard. The keys are hard to push and generally don't feel right.

So I was thinking of the dinovo laser set. Newegg has a great deal on it right...$135 after a instant rebate.

Thoughts?

Thoughts on you buying the DiNovo or thoughts on your opinion about the mx3100?

DiNovo: I don't see why not.

MX3100: I use it as well and my keys are smooth, wouldn't complain about it.