OMG OMG Zelda must see video...

However, remember the video footage that was released before The Windwaker??? Link fighting Ganon in his castle. That was just as awesome and the game looked nothing like it. Hopefully they follow through this time.

That was a demo that came out in 2000 while WW came out in 2003, they were in no way linked. :rolleyes:

from all of your reactions, this sounds like the first gamecube game in a long time that i might actually buy

Coming back to the fold? ;)

Should've stayed loyal the whole time, now you have that xbox taint, and it smells like cheese.

Haha, jk. ;) :p

Seriously though you NEED to see this video bro, this is EXACTLY what Nintendo needs right now (what it needed all along).

Woah! Finally, Miyamoto got his act together. I didn't like his thinking on Wind Waker. Don't rely on fans all that often. :hmmm:

So, anyone else think this may be a sequal to OOT, not Wind Waker? If I remember, Wind Waker takes place in the timeline of "Future Link", maybe this is a sequel going off the "Past Link" timeline? Or, perhaps it's the story of what happened previous to Wind Waker... before the water came. If you watch the movie, everything resembles OOT Hyrule (isn't that Epona??)... can't wait for more details!!! :D

awesome. it does very much resemble OOT, a direct sequel would be with a child link though, so i have a feeling this is either taking place a few years after OOT or in a different time alltogether. you know how they like to do that. i wish they'd do another game with a dark world ;)

Coming back to the fold? ;)

Should've stayed loyal the whole time, now you have that xbox taint, and it smells like cheese.

Haha, jk. ;) :p

Seriously though you NEED to see this video bro, this is EXACTLY what Nintendo needs right now (what it needed all along).

i'm loyal, they just **** me off. i really do want to see this vid :D i'll be home in about 45mins and i'll see it then. (Y)

So, anyone else think this may be a sequal to OOT, not Wind Waker? If I remember, Wind Waker takes place in the timeline of "Future Link", maybe this is a sequel going off the "Past Link" timeline? Or, perhaps it's the story of what happened previous to Wind Waker... before the water came. If you watch the movie, everything resembles OOT Hyrule (isn't that Epona??)... can't wait for more details!!! :D

It can't be in the OoT timeline. Wind Waker already said the hero never returned.

i'm loyal, they just **** me off. i really do want to see this vid :D i'll be home in about 45mins and i'll see it then. (Y)

Give me a minute to d/l and upload to my webspace for you.

Give me a minute to d/l and upload to my webspace for you.

I did that already for him...he just needs to check his PM

i appreciate the effort guys! I didn't know it'd be in quicktime though.. don't have that installed at work. Will just download when I get home. :)