FIFA World Ranking

Cant wait for the world cup.The US team has improved but the U.S does have it easy for qualifications, if they had to face the competioion in Europe they would have a run for their money.

Go Iran!! #18

hehe...

/me laughs at the rest of the world refusing to give America the props they deserve....heaven forbid we do well in their sport! :D

Let's play some real football. :D :p

I'm Embarrassed For Northern Ireland, Ah Well I Can Use My Backup Plan. Republic Of Ireland

:D

Unfortunately Ireland also didn't make it for Euro 2004. Ah well, fingers crossed for the world cup '06

:D

Unfortunately Ireland also didn't make it for Euro 2004. Ah well, fingers crossed for the world cup '06

It just cant come fast enough. I might even go to Germany and watch it with my dad but its 2 years away and who knows what is going to happen.

Not sure what the hell I'll being doing come summer 06, but it'd be nice to party with the rest of the fans there. Ireland would have some HUGE level of support playing in Germany, there's quite a number of Irish there, and sure the rest are only a 2 hour flight away :p

Who cares about soccer...watching a soccer game is like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. Thats why nobody in America gives a crap about it. :)

oh ya... Americans complain soccer is boring but their national pass-time is baseball... go figure, i couldnt think of a more talentless, boring sport if i ever thought of one.

oh ya... Americans complain soccer is boring but their national pass-time is baseball... go figure, i couldnt think of a more talentless, boring sport if i ever thought of one.

thats because you live in montreal and get to watch the expos play..

Holland at #4 :D And we should even be higher after beating the Scotchmen down with 6-0. Now just to win the European Cup (again!).

I would love to see Portugal winning Euro 2004........ :happy:

I just ensured that by bribing most of the referees, so, don't worry... :shifty:

and may i ask where is poland :cry:

this is my opinion on this whole ranking thing:

1.Brazil

2.Germany

3.France

4.England

5.Portugal

6.Argentyna

7.Spain

8.Italy

9.Poland

10.USA

pretty good eehhh?

Why the Germans in second place? There not very good anymore.

you don't just take into the account of what they rank now and how they play as a national team. bundesliga is one of the top 5 leagues in the europe, being watched by millions, and germany has a very long history in the soccer league.

i think they might pull it off. porto made it to the finals of the champions league, together with the monaco, two teams i've never suspected of doing that.

i think they might pull it off. porto made it to the finals of the champions league, together with the monaco, two teams i've never suspected of doing that.

True, but international football (especially western europe) is a total different ballgame

sorry for the pun ;)