HL2 E3 2004 Full video here

lol im not talking about the file u uploaded..im talking about teh bittorrent file..the 664mb file..  :)

lol, sorry...in that case ill just take the rar file off :)

Lt.

50% with the big one from file plannet @ 200+kbps :p

,May 13 2004, 01:03] Im going to kill the person that after seeing this say that hl2 its not impressive

Down with HL2 Booo booo I hate it :D j/k !

After watching the Entire E3 hl2 presentation I have to say that this game is going to blow everything this year out of the water , the physics are AMAZING, one part were you take a cog wheel and throw it at a zombie and cut him in half is awesome, you can even pick up individual enemy weapons , everything is interactive, the best part of HL2 seems to be the impressive and life-like player models, one scene in an apartment building you can see 3 combine soldiers breaking into an apartment, one knocks on the door, the other breaks it in and the third kind of looks at gordon to see why he is snooping around, the player models are also really realisitc looking as oposed to the super glossy looking models in farcry. (Y) (Y)

Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 3:28 AM

To: Rick Ellis

Subject: HL1 port

Hi Rick - Neale from hl2.net here. Just a quick question about the HL1

Source port:

Will you *please* include the manipulator as an unsupported extra? It'd

make a lot of people very happy

Also - was this conversion done with an automated tool, or have you

actually done a full conversion pass on it?

Regards,

Neale Roberts

Halflife2.net Staff

www.halflife2.net

---------------------------------------------

The ports are full conversions.

Rick

Valve

Well it looks too good to be true!!

My god, I'm buying this one.

Also I'll be building a new comp for this and doom3. God damn, its like the couple of years of mostly bad games weve had latley has all reversed :D

their fast compaired to others, but only around 30k/s...

I'm getting like 180 KB/s...:D

At 35 % now, and after reading everyone's comments I think I might make some popcorn to watch this bad boy. :D :D

Regarding the release date. The game hit beta before E3. It looks like a late June to July timeframe is very likely.

The game already did hit beta? Nice...very nice...

Doug said in a Gamespy interview that was posted yesterday evening, that HL2 is completely playable from start to finish. He also said they are currently in Alpha and "hope" to be near Beta by the time E3 rolled around. And he restated summer as a release, and directly said "mid-summer" so I wouldn't be surprised to see HL2 hit shelves by Mid-July.

their fast compaired to others, but only around 30k/s...

I get 300-400kbyte/sec on my 100mbit connection off the swedish links :).

alpha , alpha not beta.

well, it is true that Doug said that they should make it to beta by e3. its hard to say for sure, unless you know something we dont.