Please Recomend some online games for me

Hi guys, I have just got a 1mb broadband and thought id put it to good use by playing some online games.

Since I have never played online before, I was wanting some help to pick a few good games.

The type of games I like are Zelda (all version) Silent hill, resi evil and Age of Empires.

The type of games i am looking for are just the sort of wander about, trade, the odd fight and just good gameplay.

I have heard good things about FFX2 and Everquest, but I am very open to suggestions.

I AM UNABLE TO PLAY FPS GAMES AS I GET MAJOR MOTION SICKNESS.

I look forward to your help and hope to be playing online very soon.

Cheers Guys ...

Hi guys, I have just got a 1mb broadband and thought id put it to good use by playing some online games.

Since I have never played online before, I was wanting some help to pick a few good games.

The type of games I like are Zelda (all version) Silent hill, resi evil and Age of Empires.

The type of games i am looking for are just the sort of wander about, trade, the odd fight and just good gameplay.

I have heard good things about FFX2 and Everquest, but I am very open to suggestions.

I AM UNABLE TO PLAY FPS GAMES AS I GET MAJOR MOTION SICKNESS.

I look forward to your help and hope to be playing online very soon.

Cheers Guys ...

well a couple of friends of mine are addicted to Everquest like it was crack, so you might want to wait a couple of months and then start playing Everquest II when it comes out... considering it is probably to late to try the first one since people practically live that game it would probably be a little unfair to start now

Also the new World Of Warcraft (3 I believe) is coming out soon, thats another one you will probably like...

also check this game posted right here... it seems alot of feloow neowin members are enjoying it right now at this very moment (Y)

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=165962

best game I have ever played online was Counter-Strike but only version 1.5 not the new 1.6 <---it suks

also Unreal

He suffers from motion sickness...

Everquest (Y)

Otherwise Yahoo Pool :rofl: