Luna VX 4.0 Enhanced Edition

• 3 weeks later...
Will this be updated anymore?

From Xeon Inc.,

i cant no longer work on luna VX visual sytle...for i have no time...and when i do have time to work on it is like 2wice a month...and you all hate waiting for updates or fixes... so those are my other reason for not continuing...illl keep working on it when i have time...and i will keep in touch with all my colaboraters that helped me out with the VS (sp?) on it from time to time....

SO thats why i will hand over the theme over to the one person that really helped out threw out this whole thing...and basiclly glued all the peices to the theme...DAZZA....THANX DUDE FOR ALL UR TIME AND HELP...well guys ill see you around the VS forum from time to time... and maybe come out with future material but no promises..

If there are any updates they will come from Dazza.

does anybody have the old version - it looks better IMO.

I agree.. I liked the old preview version.. the new one just doesn't look as good :(

Holy Sh*t!

The news you miss when you dont read! :p

Well, erm... hello again...

It seems Xeon has left the building so to speak, and, um... left me in charge of VX...

Ive kinda been busy myself, what with my School career coming close to an end, and with all the tests and whatnot to get into University etc...

But I guess its probably almost time to start working on this thing again. It seems alot of people are still interested, and want to see more...

Obviously, not many people like this newer update thing, so before i do anything for VX, I want everybody who likes VX to post in here to tell me what YOU want to see done with VX.

Seriously. I can do anything with it. Anything at all. Colour changes, glyphs, shapes, styles... Maybe you dont like the buttons, maybe you want to see a new font... whatever! Just tell me what to do.

Once enough public opinion is shared, I will do my best to roll it all up into what should be known as... erm... Luna VX.

So talk to me people!

And a round of applause for the brilliant Xeon! We will miss you around here!

I think there are enough requests already in this forum, like :

1. More colors, or at least the good old ergonomic, silver(better gray), olive etc.

2. Bring back the old min/max/close buttons.

3. New start button (or this one from the preview release).

4. Make the maximized window titlebar as the normal window titlebar (and not flat color as it is now).

5. What about centerd/bold text in the window titlebar (not shure it will look better, but check it out).

6. Make the menus/toolbars etc background a bit lighter (or warmer like the original luna colors) or something - this gray is too dead, not comfortable.

agree with joro_abv on more colors and minmaxclose/start buttons, but please don't center window titles.. please. i'm sick of people making their windows look like mac..

also, i'd like a compact start menu and that trillian skin :)