Luna VX 4.0 Enhanced Edition

I still dont have a clue how to install this new theme or the previous one.

i have all the stardock programs problem is most of this theme does not use the standard stardock program lol

walkthrough would be great...............

HELP: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is not a theme for Stardock Windowblinds... this is a native XP theme. You need to use the UXTheme.dll patcher found on this site, and then you will be able to apply the theme via the Display Properties panel, under Appearance.

This is not a theme for Stardock Windowblinds... this is a native XP theme. You need to use the UXTheme.dll patcher found on this site, and then you will be able to apply the theme via the Display Properties panel, under Appearance.

Or, Style XP.

I kinda like the green color as well, but maybe the old buttons w/ the new green color.

Found a bug.

Start menu shadow goes onto taskbar and is a shadow of nothing?

doesnt go onto the taskbar if its on the top :l

Ahhh... a fellow DC++ user! Hello!

Nah, that isnt a bug. That's just shoddy programming for ya. Try out any other VS and you'll see the same white background there :p

The next thing is that splitbutton dropdown thingy. I can assume that perhaps it is because I made the actual image size about that width or I forgot to adjust the content margins, but I will look into that also.

BTW, to test that I fixed it, Can you send me a copy of ZipGenius plz? I'll see how it works in the program if that's ok :)

Also, the shadows: I know about the problem and I can ATM only speculate as to why it happens. I dont believe it did in previous releases (about v3, I will check it out ;) ) but I'll see if I can rectify the problem.

Finally, if anyone is feeling withdrawl symptoms because they dont have a shellstyle, please, just copy the original ones rom VX3.3 into the VX4 folder or whateva youre setup may be! There's no compatibility issues or anything... its just a shellstyle. Heck, you could use ANY shellstyle EVER INVENTED if you wanted to :p

OK, i gtg to my next class (year 12... arg, its irritating work :pinch: :p )

i think i found a bug.....normally when u roll ur cursor over the min/max buttons the green darkens slighty......well when the window is maximized and u roll ur cursor over it it doesn't darken but when the window is smaller and u roll ur cursor over the max button then it darkens.......i think that's a bug :p

Hi Xeon,

Can you please also make a version with Tahoma font? Like in LunaVX 3.3

Thanks.

It is still there, just not labelled Tahoma.

Try "Large Fonts" in the Font size option

The next thing is that splitbutton dropdown thingy. I can assume that perhaps it is because I made the actual image size about that width or I forgot to adjust the content margins, but I will look into that also.

BTW, to test that I fixed it, Can you send me a copy of ZipGenius plz? I'll see how it works in the program if that's ok :)

Download actual version 5.5.1.420 from http://www.zipgenius.it , then PM your e-mail so I can send you a link to the v.6 executable (which has 48x48 toolbar icons - anyway also current version has bas splitted buttons).

Nice, but I think (as many others in this forum) that the preview U posted was better. A few notes :

1. These green ... things are far away from the nice min/max/close buttons in 3.3

2. U can use the green ... things in a green style :-). Also a grey would be appreciated (gare's my favourite). In short just add the classics - olive, silver and ergonomic.

3. The start button from the preview is much nicer also.

4. The tackbar has light separator on the top and one thin ligh line on the bottom. Ok for the top, but why this thin line ?

5. The window titlebars are larger than these in 3.3 - bad.

Anyway, guys don't get me wrong - U're doing great job. I'm just trying to help improving this style, 'cause it's minimalistic and good looking, so my favourite :).

I love the new green bits around, i hope Xeon doesnt remove them or something Oo

Plus the icons he made are pretty sweet, hopefully they will get released ^^

I actully dont like the 'same blue everywhere and in everything' style, and the new start button just absolutoly ROCKS.