Neowin

Ive been here for a little while but havent posted. There is nothing interesting here that sets this borad side from all the other ones out there. I notice that posts get deleted for some simple $hit. So, in my opinion.... NeoWin = t3h G@y!!!! gay.gif

in my opinion DaRizzle,

i think neowin.net is a very useful information site with lots of new software, skinz theme. and stuff lol

NEOWIN.NET IS AMAZING

so, in my opinion, get lost and stop wasting our time.

l00s3R.... you are the type of no life fruitcake that gets an erection at the thought that you were the first to stand up for this crap!

Im not a spammer... or a post ######... which in my opinion is worse than spam. Im just exercising my Freedom of Speech, thats all

EDIT: oops, quoted wrong person..

hey i'm just exercising my right as well. you just make no sense, that's all. you don't like the boards, you don't think this place is any different/better, then why come and post anything? why not just leave and go to whichever place you prefer? what bothers me is that your post was pointless, and you were just trying to cause trouble. lol, go ahead and talk smack and call me names too, just makes you look all that much more credible.