Does it snow in your area?

113 members have voted

1. 1. Does it snow in your area?

• Yes!
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Snow????

Nope. Never. Never Ever. NEver even seen snow!

Same here. My second sister and my mum are the only ones in my family to ever see and play in Snow. Yes, there are snow in southern eastern australia (Canberra and further-south).

But where I live, it does get hell cold, yesterday morning, I would not feel my body because I was freezing but, was treated to a swim in the local heated pool. It is lovely and warm!

But where I live, it does get hell cold, yesterday morning, I would not feel my body because I was freezing but, was treated to a swim in the local heated pool. It is lovely and warm!

Even colder here in Melbourne...during mornings and even daytime gives winter and chilly feel to me...and the weather here is rapidly changing...that's why Melbourne named "One day four season" city ;)

Anyway may I join in the warm pool? :D

A LOT! I am living in New Hampshire right now, and it snows like from October to early April.

Thankfully, I LOVE SNOW!

Snow is good for 2 reasons: fun to have snow ball fights and school canclations

But its not fun when theres a huge snow storm that puts 100 cm of snow on my driveway (not including the 6 foot drifts, :blink: ) and all I have is a shovel and a scoup. That happen to me last winter... :cry:

Snow is good for 2 reasons: fun to have snow ball fights and school canclations

But its not fun when theres a huge snow storm that puts 100 cm of snow on my driveway (not including the 6 foot drifts, :blink: ) and all I have is a shovel and a scoup. That happen to me last winter... :cry:

We had such a mild winter this year that we didn't have one snow day. I remember back in 93 / 94 we were getting upwards of ten.

It only snows in one place here in Australia (Canberra), and I don't think it snows near any houses either. Just near/on the mountains.

So i rarely see it, I don't live in/near canberra.

It has been known round these parts (in Winter of course).

The problem is it never really settles :no:

There's usually just enough ice to make you slip over and break your leg but not enough snow to make any kind of half-decent snowman!

This winter just gone there wasn't a great deal but the year before (2002/03) we had some pretty heavy snow during one week which, (as is usual for Britain), managed to bring the whole transport system to a standstill. When will we learn :rolleyes: ?

Snow??? Florida?!?!? :cry: Never seen snow.... However, after watching "The Day After Tomorrow", I think I'll spend the rest of my life in Florida! :D