Does it snow in your area?

113 members have voted

1. 1. Does it snow in your area?

• Yes!
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Snow????

wow it amazes me that some people have never seen snow in real life.. Its boring when you have it for 3 months every year but I cant imagine a life where you have never held snow, made a snowball or something...

I live in South Australia and guess what it HAS snowed where i live!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING. IT has only happened once and it was a school day and we got the whole day to do no work and just had fun with the snow it was great!

Most Winters there's some snow over here.

Not so much as this winter though,

this winter there was so much snow public transportation got stuck, traffic as going VERY slow and in some areas the power was even cut.

I even had to go to the city by FOOT (I was very tired when I arrived, but I was like twice faster then the busses).

(It wasn't even half a meter of snow, but we call that much here.)

BTW, I live in Belgium, more specificaly Antwerp.

Snow? never here.....I can't quite say I dunno what it is, as I used to goto the mountains in winter (cause it did snow there...sometimes :laugh: ) when I was little. :happy:

we never get snow in florida we were lucky to get like ocean effects snow or w/e its called like 2 years ago that was awesome too bad i was in school :cool:

I live in the southern part of India, where it never snows. It does snow in the northern part. I have seen snow when i visited switzerland. Not like in the cartoons :p

• 4 weeks later...