WMP10 Public

The media lookup provided by Napster is pretty slick and good to :) considiering the WMP 10 Look-Up is not up. To get it, just go to "Napster Online Service" and then once it has loaded the page, go back to your library and it'll use Napster Media Look-Up

WMP 10 now starts where ever you left off. So if you don't wish to start in the Media Guide, don't exit the player in the Media Guide. :)

Thanks for that :) .

Humm it don?t look as bad as the alpha, do the lyrics school down in time with the song?

Only if you synch them with the song but that would take WAAAAY too long to do for all your music.

Only if you synch them with the song but that would take WAAAAY too long to do for all your music.

Yeah, I did it once and it took like half an hour just to get the one song right :s

seems like i missed all the fun .. just dl'ed it and installed ...

but ... i have all plugins disabled... and still get the the red x in my screenie .. anyone fixed this yet?

Tai :huh:

post-8-1086315881.jpg

seems like i missed all the fun .. just dl'ed it and installed ...

but ... i have all plugins disabled... and still get the the red x in my screenie .. anyone fixed this yet?

Tai :huh:

I think the red x most people were talking about was showing up in the bottom right corner of wmp. That x looks like it would just be related to one of the subscription services. Can you select a different one like Napster or "About Online Stores" to make it disappear?

Yeah, I did it once and it took like half an hour just to get the one song right :s

I watched a friend synch lyrics to one of his favorite songs. It took him a long time of listening, pausing, synching the line with that time segment and repeat. After watching him do it I vowed never to do it.

However the results are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if all my songs scrolled lyrics while they played. I think I could handle that...if it were done for me.

I think the red x most people were talking about was showing up in the bottom right corner of wmp. That x looks like it would just be related to one of the subscription services. Can you select a different one like Napster or "About Online Stores" to make it disappear?

Thanks one321 .. will try that.. because when i installed it, at the time, i wasnt connected online ..

hope i dont need to install napster to get rid of the X though .. heh :ninja:

installed it, got it to work, mostly (wmp toolbar wouldnt play movies in small window, didnt open occasionally as i clicked on movie files) .. and didn't like it running all the time even when i closed it ... so back to wmp9 for me... which opens just as fast as 10 :p

I believe a lot of people complaining mostly because they don't have a clue how to Master this software.

Maybe Microsoft should come up with a Tutorial for this.

I DON'T need it, and I know this player is the BEST, it's Awesome!!!