What's that black thing?

What the? I was taking picture and I spotted that. It's the sun I reckon but why is it black, if you look carefully....open with paint, zoom in and you can see that it's bluish colour. Can you explain? :huh:

What the? I was taking picture and I spotted that. It's the sun I reckon but why is it black, if you look carefully....open with paint, zoom in and you can see that it's bluish colour. Can you explain? :huh:

It is possible it is an area of over-exposure on the lense (as you are taking the picture looking directly into sun glare). I'm not a photography expert, so I may be far off the mark, but it seems to be an anomoly of the camera, rather than a real-life U.F.O. (sorry, conspiracy nuts ;) )

It is possible it is an area of over-exposure on the lense (as you are taking the picture looking directly into sun glare). I'm not a photography expert, so I may be far off the mark, but it seems to be an anomoly of the camera, rather than a real-life U.F.O. (sorry, conspiracy nuts ;) )

I don't think it's UFO, I just think that is strange. ;)

probably some dust or something on the lens?

or it might be a burn in the negative because your taking a picture of the sun? im not sure its just my guess

That's exactly what it is. My older camera does that when I aim it at the sun, it's just too bloody bright.

People are using this as a wall????? Powerlines are sooo sexy...

Weird.. people, lol. or should i say "unique" ...

lol, did you checked your camera ?

the front of it :p

sure there are aliens, every where i look are they.. (sacastic)

Oh no! It's an eclipse. This is a rare scene, at least once in a blue moon you get this. :p (lol, joking :laugh:)

I believe it's a piece of thread lumped up and so happen it dropped onto your camera lens. I suppose this is coincidence.

You get that when you look directly at the sun, it looks like a dark orange ball that doesnt keep track when you move your eyes, like when you look at a light bulb or something, i suppose i shouldnt do it but hey, my eye sight isnt that bad ;)

When the sensors on a digital camera overheat this is what happens. You should not take pictures of the sun directly. Use some kind of neutral density filter or be extremely quick about it. The effects can be permanent if your not careful.

/Off Topic:

How am I going to see this Venus, I heard it occurs once every 122 years? Look into the sun? I suppose there is some special glasses to see it :unsure:. Can anyone clarify my doubt? :p

:)

post-92-1086692284.jpg