Foobar2000 Customization Topic

I'm using the trackinfo code someone posted here. I'm having two problems and would like to know how to solve them.

1. The trackname isn't aligned properly, what do I have to change to have a proper alignment?

2. I have a odd sign right next to the filesize, how do I remove it?

here's a screen, thx!

post-17767-1159090927.jpg

Go to the Luna Elements Forum and click Download here under "Code".

Copy the first part of the code directly in your trackinfo mod pane.

It should work properly then :)

somehow when I import settings layout isn't refreshed :/

I actually managed to do same, but cannot find way to change organe color of current playing track and make easier rating

You need to make the layout yourself :)

Go to the last page of that thread, someone explained it pretty well there how to achieve the layout :)

Just a quick question.... How do I make it so that the first song of an album is always highlighted so that it seperates it from different albums? :)

Edited by PaulCabby

Just a quick question.... How do I make it so that the first song of an album is always highlighted so that it seperates it from different albums? :)

Also. How do i change the albumart cover plugin to show my own image when there isn't album art available? :)

$if($strcmp($num(%track%,2),01),$set_style(back,background colour,selected item background colour),)

Damn, can't believe this. Trackinfo mod panel seems to have a max width, and columns UI looks horrible when crap is resized. Half the skins on here depend heavily on one particular range of resolutions.

Not that the skins are good, they're great.

ciaran

Can someone tell me how to lookup any tracks that would have ape tags in them? I checked the wiki and all I found was something like $info(name) and I tried stuff like $info(tagtype) = ape or apev2 and it doesn't do anything. I want to be able to do a search on all of my files in the database and come up with a list of songs that contain ape tags. I would also like to check for the presence of id3v2 and id3v1 tags (ignoring the difference between id3v2 2.3 and 2.4 for now).

I would then like to output this info in the trackinfo mod panel so that I could check the status for tag types when a song comes up.

When I had 0.8.3, I thought I had a plugin that was able to do this (there was some kind of search plugin that would give me a playlist, but I don't remember what it was called now). I have 0.9.4 now, and have tried it with the autoplaylist, but I don't think that is what I want.

Any ideas on this one?

Couple of questions:

foo_playcount.dll - how do I use it? It's in the components directory, and the options are all there in foobar, I have a column with %play_count%/%play_counter% in it, yet they don't increment after a song has finished?

Layout - how does one get tabs with different things like library in one, now playing in another, queue in the other. I know how to get the library etc into each thing, more concerned about the tabs side of it.

Album art - is there any way I can download album covers automatically? Program? Plugin for foobar? I have too many albums to do it manually.

I was wondering if there is a way to import a folder structure into playlists.

Currently my folder structure is

-- Music 
   + Artist
	  - Album1
	  - Album2
   + Artist2
	  - Album1b
	  - Album2b

I want every artist to have his own playlist, but that's some tedious work.

Couple of questions:

foo_playcount.dll - how do I use it? It's in the components directory, and the options are all there in foobar, I have a column with %play_count%/%play_counter% in it, yet they don't increment after a song has finished?

Layout - how does one get tabs with different things like library in one, now playing in another, queue in the other. I know how to get the library etc into each thing, more concerned about the tabs side of it.

Album art - is there any way I can download album covers automatically? Program? Plugin for foobar? I have too many albums to do it manually.

Do you know what version of the playcount plugin you have? Do you have the official or unofficial?

To get the tabs you need the ui_tabs plugin, then just add the tabbed panel stack into the columnsui layout.

There are a few programs like Album Cover Art Downloader & Album Art Aggregator

Do you know what version of the playcount plugin you have? Do you have the official or unofficial?

To get the tabs you need the ui_tabs plugin, then just add the tabbed panel stack into the columnsui layout.

There are a few programs like Album Cover Art Downloader & Album Art Aggregator

I originally had the unofficial one. Gave the official one a go just then and it seems to be working fine, but the unofficial one seems better (options). How would I get that one working?

Giving ui_tabs a go now, and I had forgotten about Album Art Aggregator! Used to use it aages ago. Thanks! :)

During the update of foobar to the latest version a few components got broken and had to be updated. I don't think this has been updated to work correctly with the newest version of foobar.

I originally had the unofficial one. Gave the official one a go just then and it seems to be working fine, but the unofficial one seems better (options). How would I get that one working?

The unofficial one doesn't seem to work with WMA files, so that might be the reason..

sooo i have all the visuals to moglenstar's rate and single column playlist, but i cant seem to get the rating to work when i use the buttons... did i miss something.

Edited by bbmartini