Foobar2000 Customization Topic

just a quick one, is it just me or can't single column playlist play songs by pressing enter?

(as in, selecting a song in the playlist with arrow keys, then press enter)

When I'm using the single column playlist I cannot use the keyboard to do anything, I have keys set up to do lots of things (like rate the song etc) and the only way I can do things like that is to use the context menu.

If I need to do a lot of tag editing I just switch back to the columnsui layout.

It seems all the plugins I put in the components folder are out-dated.

How do I make it so when I close and open Foobar, the playlist that was there doesn't start up again?

The songs I played yesterday are still in there when I opened it this morning. I want a fesh playlist.

Can you share you config files please? Thats sweet! The way you have it setup.. Thanks!

my setup has changed a little bit since i posted that screenshot. here's how my setup looks now....

clipboard01fy1.png

i got my nocover art here - https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...t&id=166039

save that to your main foobar directory.

here's my single column playlist settings.....

row height 25

background colour 215 225 225

group by

$if2(%album%,)

item display

$imageabs2(150,150,,$mul(%_height%,$add(%tracknumber%,-1)),,,5,,'nocover.png',)
$imageabs2(150,150,,$mul(%_height%,$add(%tracknumber%,-1)),,,5,,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg,)
$if(%_selected%,
$drawrect(160,,$add(%_width%,-165),,brushcolor-255-255-255 pencolor-0-0-0)
$drawrect(160,,$add(%_width%,-165),,brushcolor-240-240-240 pencolor-215-225-225)
)
$alignabs(162,,$add(%_width%,-162),20,left,top)
$if(%_isplaying%,
$font(,,,255-128-0)
'>> '
$replace(%title%,'(',$font(,,,118-150-173)'(',')',')'$font(,,,255-128-0))
$font(,,,118-150-173)$if(%tracknumber%,%tracknumber%'. ',)
$font(,,,75-91-103)$replace(%title%,'(',$font(,,,118-150-173)'(',')',')'$font(,,,75-91-103))
)
$font(,,,118-150-173)$padding(7,)$align(right,top)[%playback_time%/]%length%
$alignabs(162,,$add(%_width%,-162),23,left,bottom)
$if($or($meta(album artist),$not(%tracknumber%)),%artist%,)

group display

$font(Tahoma,10,bold,118-150-173)
$padding(7,)
$align(right,bottom)
%album artist%
[ - $upper(%album%)] $font(,8,,)['('%date%')']

:)

Edited by marc2003

yeah i have that.. i have it all set up except it's not showing the art, just blank space... is there anythying i have to enable or change to make it show the album art?

yeah i have that.. i have it all set up except it's not showing the art, just blank space... is there anythying i have to enable or change to make it show the album art?

its all done with the $imageabs2() function of the latest single columns playlist, i've been toying around with it, and will write a guide of some sort when i have some spare time..

foobar_new_omgwtfalbumart.png

it's fun stuff :D

ok i got the album art working but now i'm having another problem..lol

it's not showing the artist under the songs lke your is.. is it maybe a text setting? what font do you have set for your single columns ui?

ok i got the album art working but now i'm having another problem..lol

it's not showing the artist under the songs lke your is.. is it maybe a text setting? what font do you have set for your single columns ui?

that's down to my code. it's only showing the artist info because those are various artist albums tagged with %album artist%. there is no need for single artist albums as the artist is already shown in the group header.....

clipboard01uh5.png

my font is tahoma, 8 - add this code to the start of the item display section

$font(Tahoma,8,,)

Hi,

I would like to know how can i join the buttons in the new version of foobar like this shot : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/316712...me+-in%3Ascraps

, because in older versions was easy, now with the new one i dont know because the buttons load diferently.

And how can i open a .FCB file to get the images from there, plz ?

Thanks a lot

Bye :)

to open an fcb file, you need to apply it to the toolbar

right click buttons toolbar > customise.. > click "tools" button > load from file.

the images are extracted into foobar2000/images folder.

to make your own set, each button must be the same size.

to open an fcb file, you need to apply it to the toolbar

right click buttons toolbar > customise.. > click "tools" button > load from file.

the images are extracted into foobar2000/images folder.

to make your own set, each button must be the same size.

Hi,

Acedriver, thks m8 :) , can u tell me how do i may remove the gap between the buttons ?

In old Foobar that was easy, on this one, i can see how, even with buttons havin the same size.

Cya

I want to actually try to use this software finally, but making it look nice is way beyond something i feel i can take the time to do, are there pre made UI's i can DL, i see some of yalls here and they are awesome and ive tried to go thru some tutorials on how to customize this and i wanted to hurt my pc lol. Ive followed some of the tutorials but these addons they require always seem tobe out of date when i start up foobar, always get an error message

Edited by Got3n

em3: can i have a fcs of that? and how did you get that panel on top? and what do i need for that rating thing?

You can find all of that in his foobar layout thread on his forum.

Behold the Jaffa ;)

Hi, wut's ur single column playlist configuration?

I've been messing around with it for a few hours, still can't get the art display rightly as urs.

=========

OK. back to my old column playlist.

post-54776-1159870153_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tobey

You can change the sliders appearance by using other visual styles.

Orly? ??

[/sarcasm]

I'm looking to change *only* the slider's images, any ideas?