Foobar2000 Customization Topic

whats wrong with the buttons, are they just not there or do they not work?

They're not there and the 2nd track info doesn?t work. And how about loading any jpg found in the music directory?:))

Edited by Vampiro

They're not there and the 2nd track info doesn?t work

Did you download the images bbmartini put in his post? They're right at the bottom of the post. Download them and unpack the images folder directly into your foobar2000 folder and everything should work fine.

Did you download the images bbmartini put in his post? They're right at the bottom of the post. Download them and unpack the images folder directly into your foobar2000 folder and everything should work fine.

Sorry... didn't see those images. All running well now!!! ;)

Thanks

Just another info... how can I change the colour of the playlist items, like track playing, albuns and the other tracks ?

Here's how it looks:

post-106812-1169768894_thumb.jpg

And the hearts seems they're not working...

bbmartini, can you tell me what the visual style you're running is?

image0007ym3.jpg

image0008uj7.jpg

It's just not quite the same >.> And as you can see from the 2nd image, the %_time_elapsed% seems rather pressed into the left side. I tried to give it a space to push it over a little, but that doesn't help like it did for the right side.

It seems my sorting is off as well. Not quite what it's sorting by yet. It's definitely not using any of my previous rules that's for sure. >.>

Edited by Kamajii

Strange, it works fine here, no clue what it can be

image0012mi5.jpgimage0010nt1.jpg

It seems the new visual style fixed the spacing issue I had earlier on the first track info mod panel.

Looks pretty spiffy. Now I can do some customizations for my own personal twist on this lovely stylization.

<<snipped>>

It seems the new visual style fixed the spacing issue I had earlier on the first track info mod panel.

Looks pretty spiffy. Now I can do some customizations for my own personal twist on this lovely stylization.

Seems you share music taste with bb :p

Seems you share music taste with bb :p

I do loves me some AiH, and with bb being the original style creator I just had to take my screenshots with a shared taste. ^.^

Here's how it looks:

post-106812-1169768894_thumb.jpg

And the hearts seems they're not working...

The original looks like this: post-106812-1169818477.png

So how can I change the colour of the playlist items, like track playing, albuns and the other tracks like in the original skin by bbmartini?

Thanks for the guide bbmartini, heres my version.

post-103742-1169820481_thumb.jpg

To change the colour of some of the items you need to edit the .png image files, least that's what i did.

As for the hearts/rating, i decided not to use them as they didnt change the rating in the metadata of the mp3 files, so i stuck with my buttons for that.

Great config. I edited from the original setup and only recently added the buttons for your playlist/visualization. I sort of color coded the bars to represent codec, and since the original didn't scale, I just recoded the positions/proportions so that the window can be stretched to any size and not loose functionality or appeal.

foorelease1gx2.png

Codec colors:

- http://public.newrandom.com/foobar/foo_mp3.png

- http://public.newrandom.com/foobar/foo_aac.png

- http://public.newrandom.com/foobar/foo_flac.png

- http://public.newrandom.com/foobar/foo_liveogg.png

The original looks like this: post-106812-1169818477.png

So how can I change the colour of the playlist items, like track playing, albuns and the other tracks like in the original skin by bbmartini?

The Problem seems that it doesn't load the png files correctly like the relunaorange2.png used in the Album name