Foobar2000 Customization Topic

How can i setup album list by folders and not by tags?

And also, the buttons for switching to the Visual and Playlist arent working, im missing something?

group by:

$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)

http://www.moglenstar.net/foobar/gilouche.rar

extract to your profile, or foobar directory :)

code:

sort is %album%

item:

// Background
$if(%isplaying%,
$imageabs(,,gilouche\item_bg_playing.png,),
$imageabs(,,gilouche\item_bg.png,)
)
// Global
$padding(5,2)
$if(%isplaying%,
$font(Segoe UI,9,bold,255-255-255),
$font(Segoe UI,8,,255-255-255)
)
$align(left,center)%title%
$align(right,center)[%playback_time% '/' ]%length%

group:

// Background 
$imageabs(,,gilouche\no_cover.png,)
$imageabs2(50,50,,,,,5,5,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg),)
$imageabs(,,gilouche\album_header.png,)
// PerTrack
$font(Segoe UI,9,bold,255-255-255)
$padding(60,15)
$align(left,top)
%artist%
$align(left,bottom)
%album%
$padding(-55,0)
$align(right,top)
%date%
$align(right,bottom)
%genre%

enjoy, and thanks for porting Gilouche srn, it's very nice :)

Your site is dead T_T

Everything looks great except for one thing--how can I increase the width for my longer song/album names?

As you can see--it gets in the way. =/

post-18268-1169653145_thumb.png

If anyone can increase it by 100px, then you're awesome.

Everything looks great except for one thing--how can I increase the width for my longer song/album names?

As you can see--it gets in the way. =/

post-18268-1169653145_thumb.png

If anyone can increase it by 100px, then you're awesome.

for example i think theses are the main things that need to be changed that restrict width

$button(213,1,0,0,22,21,/images\LE5\prev.png,/images\LE5\prev_.png,previous,)

$alignabs(270,9,%_width%,20,left,)

$imageabs2(100,90,0,$sub($mul(%_height%,%_itemindex%),$add(%_height%,1)),,%_height%,175,,images\ART_cd.png,)

those values in bold will be the ones you want to change, just go through and find the buttons in the lower trackinfo mod, the alignabs2 and imageabs2 in the single column playlist. you wont need to change them all, im sure the rating is fine for you, just go though and try it out.

refer to this wiki if you need more help with it, thats the basic idea, if you need a better explanation let me know.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti..._trackinfo_mod)

untitled17av.jpg

fixed the issue with titles running over, fixed the progress bar running a little short, and i think i fixed the issue with the buttons/playlist issue. added a album visual display using tabbed panel staked mod, and a few new buttons. ill get the config out in the morning if anyone wants it, im tired.

I like this one but I don't know how to do it or what do I need. I like the buttons, colours and layout but I'm a dummy and don't know any programing stuff. So, please help!

Thanks

dude he gave you the code.. you don't need to know any "programming stuff"... just get the stuff he said to get and put the code in it. Don't let foobar outsmart you..lol

How do I remove the status bar?

edit: found it

Can you share, please?

And also... how do I get back the toolbars? Like the menu toolbar, for example.

Thanks

Can you share, please?

And also... how do I get back the toolbars? Like the menu toolbar, for example.

Thanks

CTRl+P, go to Columns UI and then to Status Bar/Systray, remove the last 4 options

For getting back the toolbars, you can try to integrate them to the layout, like between the first trackinfomod and the singlecolumn playlist, add a Menu Bar, and set it to Autohide, then you just need to hover on that area and itll appear.

Where do you guys get the CD Covers?

CTRl+P, go to Columns UI and then to Status Bar/Systray, remove the last 4 options

For getting back the toolbars, you can try to integrate them to the layout, like between the first trackinfomod and the singlecolumn playlist, add a Menu Bar, and set it to Autohide, then you just need to hover on that area and itll appear.

Where do you guys get the CD Covers?

Thank you so much.

I take the covers from amazon.com ;) Go to the site and search for the album name, then click on the cover. I often got good resolution covers.

for example i think theses are the main things that need to be changed that restrict width

$button(213,1,0,0,22,21,/images\LE5\prev.png,/images\LE5\prev_.png,previous,)

$alignabs(270,9,%_width%,20,left,)

$imageabs2(100,90,0,$sub($mul(%_height%,%_itemindex%),$add(%_height%,1)),,%_height%,175,,images\ART_cd.png,)

those values in bold will be the ones you want to change, just go through and find the buttons in the lower trackinfo mod, the alignabs2 and imageabs2 in the single column playlist. you wont need to change them all, im sure the rating is fine for you, just go though and try it out.

refer to this wiki if you need more help with it, thats the basic idea, if you need a better explanation let me know.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti..._trackinfo_mod)

5 Stars for you good sir!

post-18268-1169673139_thumb.png

Sufjan fits.

Thank you so much.

I take the covers from amazon.com ;) Go to the site and search for the album name, then click on the cover. I often got good resolution covers.

Yeah, i tried from Amazon but many of the covers comes with a ugly white border...

If anyone has moglenstar's gilouche images, please upload them because his site is down. Thank you ^_^

http://download.yousendit.com/A37C2A655D6A3A9D

I don't know how to use all the info. I just know that I like the colours of the theme and the layout oh the customized version of Foobar2000. Please help

613451465hq.jpg

drop all of the plugins in the components folder, check the sites for some requirements that may go along with a few of them. to add the layout go to Preferences => Display => Columns UI. create a new preset and create a new layout by right clicking and adding the panels/whatever.

from here you'll have the structure set up. ive indicated the windows on each tab. just look at the code a few pages back right click-> Settings.. on each panel and copy and paste the code to the corresponding boxes.

267955771bk.jpg

220991809lk.jpg

504503040ep.jpg

613451465hq.jpg

drop all of the plugins in the components folder, check the sites for some requirements that may go along with a few of them. to add the layout go to Preferences => Display => Columns UI. create a new preset and create a new layout by right clicking and adding the panels/whatever.

from here you'll have the structure set up. ive indicated the windows on each tab. just look at the code a few pages back right click-> Settings.. on each panel and copy and paste the code to the corresponding boxes.

267955771bk.jpg

220991809lk.jpg

504503040ep.jpg

Thanks for the help and the mini tutorial ;)

But I?ve a new problem: my tabs are missing so I can't change between visual tab and playlist tab!!! Also I don't have those buttons of yours!!!

Thanks again