What is the top supported sport in the world?

What is the top supported sport in the world?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. What is the top supported sport in the world?

• Football
    • American Football
    • Rugby
    • Cricket
    • Hockey
    • Baseball
    • Horse-racing
    • Swimming
    • Cycling
    • Ice Hockey

soccer is the biggest sport in the world.

but football (ya know the NFL) is the best sport in the world.

no no, your all wrong! its Darts! :p :laugh: :woot:

jk lol yeh i agree its football :p

You mean soccer, or Football? Cause I don't think NFL Europe is all that popular. :p

You mean soccer, or Football? Cause I don't think NFL Europe is all that popular:p:p

No mate Football/Soccer <-- i h8 that word wins hands dow:D:D::laugh:h:laugh:h:

You mean soccer, or Football? Cause I don't think NFL Europe is all that popular:p:p

Actually i watch NFL but the sad thing is it comes at like 2 am here lol! So sometimes im too tired. But I think nowdays they dont show it anymore! I remember a new cable channed was introduced American sports or something and they had NFL NBA baseball, I was so happy! A month later they decided it should be subscribed to, and i cant afford it!:no:o:

FOOTBALL!!!! and by "FOOTBALL" I mean your "soccer" because it is actually football. As you know.

yeh as ppl have said time and time again lol

How do you not have basketball on there?

You said "supported". I don't see people walking around with soccer jerseys all over the world. Michael Jordan was AND is the most recognizable athlete in the world...but what do I know.

You said "supported". I don't see people walking around with soccer jerseys all over the world. Michael Jordan was AND is the most recognizable athlete in the world...but what do I know.

You don't? I do :blink:

i see car racing #2 to soccer then, but it aint on the list.

Depends on what the qualifications are. Their building the largest stadium in the world in China now for F1, and a single F1 car is worth more than most footie teams. NASCAR is the most popular sport in the US. I think football might have a slight advantage because it's watched most of the world around, and there are national teams. At the same time though, a lot of football teams are bad/poorly sponsored compared to auto racing teams.

less than 3 months from week 1 :D

:shifty: lets see how Vick plays this season :happy:

,Jun 14 2004, 22:43] :shifty: lets see how Vick plays this season :happy:

lets first see IF vick plays this season.. if he stays healthy, this team is gonna be killer. they have built up the rest of the team a good deal, had a great draft, and will still be competitive without him, but i'd still be weary. But i'll save my energy for threads further down the road.

you dont? maybe not in the USA, but besides those overely long baskebtall jerseys going to ur knees, i see a lot of soccer jerseys here in Canada, and i know its even more popular everywhere else in the world. In fact, my friend was wearing a Real Madrid jersey yesterday, you also see a lot of Brazil and Italy jerseys here

Depends on what the qualifications are. Their building the largest stadium in the world in China now for F1, and a single F1 car is worth more than most footie teams. NASCAR is the most popular sport in the US. I think football might have a slight advantage because it's watched most of the world around, and there are national teams. At the same time though, a lot of football teams are bad/poorly sponsored compared to auto racing teams.

Nascar is the most popular sport in the U.S.? :huh: