New Mac Displays

i saw them... the buttons were at side ( on the right ) firewirex2 and usbx2 were on back on the right bottom and a hole in the middle of the stand to hold wire too...

ie didnt keep cache. i'm sorry. they werent coloured or anything though

Its much like running an Athlon 64 or Optereon on Windows XP Pro 32bit....

You usually run an OS on a processor, not the otherway around.

Panther has extensions for the G5, so it DOES use 64bit features. Running 32bit XP on a 64bit CPU gives you no benefit at all.

why must they cost so much?!!! :angry: not only would I have to shell out more than a grand for one, I'd have to buy an adapter just to use it on the PC. Why is steve so cruel?

lol i love it when ppl immediately assume somethings fakes when they have absolutely no grounds for it and then later it turns out ot be the real thing :D

why must they cost so much?!!! :angry: not only would I have to shell out more than a grand for one, I'd have to buy an adapter just to use it on the PC. Why is steve so cruel?

Calm down :p, they're supposed to be all DVI and losing the ADC (Apple Display Connector) so instead of one single cord, there's gonna be 3+ :(

Apparently the larger one (30-inch) will be HDTV ready.

Yeah, and it would be the best HDTV because it exceeds the resolution of HDTV broadcasts. The 23'' is already an HD resolution, or close to it.