Younger Schumacher Slams "Boring" F1

Sorry Keldyn and fair enough.....i guess i am still constantly in awe at the machines no matter what. I, as any passionate fan, feels a need to defend my beloved sport. It must be noted that these cars are virtually on the brink of breaching all laws of physics. When these cars follow each other around sharp corners at near 200 kph they are almost defying the laws of physics as we know them. It is logically impossible to stay behind a car, in the majorly disturbed air, and still travel as fast. Please dont compare them to any other form of motorsport. Nothing else could drive upside down at 160 KMH.....and this was about 10 years ago i heard this so i would be surprised if they could travel upside down now at about 135ish. I guess my point is that any overtaking at all is almost a feat. I know it doesnt make for a great spectactle.....but it is all relative.

• 2 years later...

nah a race aint a race without variety! i wanna see ferrari loose even if they are the champs! and probably a first win atlease for TOYOTA!

• 2 weeks later...