Apple Picorama

Was thinking of starting a game on this section of the forum, seeing as Apple do such great design, even on the smallest thing (like the power adapter), why not show it off.

The object of the game is to post a picture of a piece of Apple hardware, either a tiny little section or an obsured pic of something...?? Then eveyone guesses what it is :)

Anyone wanna play?

Oooh, and the rules are that they have to be Apple products. Anyone who posts PC, animals, trees, human anatomy or any other crap will be automatically be disqualified.

I'll play, although the only thing I can post is my iPod+Accessories, but it'll still be fun.

So it's sort of like a photography 'contest' with the subject of the photo being anything made by Apple?

Alright, now it's my turn. And unlike everything posted so far, I went back. Not too far back... yet. Trust me, there'll be more pics later, but this is for now:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

I'll be impressed if someone can give me the exact model number.

Alright, now it's my turn. And unlike everything posted so far, I went back. Not too far back... yet. Trust me, there'll be more pics later, but this is for now:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

I'll be impressed if someone can give me the exact model number.

Mac LC II or III ? Pretty sure it's not an original LC

Mac LC II or III ? Pretty sure it's not an original LC

It's an LC 475, but it's the same design as an LC II. Good job. I'm impressed.