Apple Picorama

Looks just like mine to, but It has this bump on the side of his like where an extra cord should be plugged in and I don't have that on mine.

Yer I don't have that on mine. The UK cable bit slots in like the top right corner but the cable is not removable from the top right corner like in his picture.

Yer I don't have that on mine. The UK cable bit slots in like the top right corner but the cable is not removable from the top right corner like in his picture.

It should be.

All modern Apple PSU's have a removeable plug / cable.

It's how the world travel kit works :)

The whole corner is removable. That bump is just on that connector I believe (the USA plug is foldable). You remove the whole corner and snap in the new piece. All chargers like that have that feature. It takes a little effort to pull it off. You can't remove the cable from the bit. You can only remove the whole bit. :-P

The whole corner is removable. That bump is just on that connector I believe (the USA plug is foldable). You remove the whole corner and snap in the new piece. All chargers like that have that feature. It takes a little effort to pull it off. You can't remove the cable from the bit. You can only remove the whole bit. :-P

lol I know the corner is removable but I'm saying the UK one don't have the bump its just 1 cable connected to the corner piece. (this is like the sort of thing you cant explain in text.. really need to say it face to face. or face to A$$ if area's invited )

Inside ya computer ? LOL dunno which one though thats hard theres like million computers that will look like that lol way to narrow it down! :p

There's only 2 models that look like that, and they aren't common...

Clues give the game away too easily. We'll wait for someone else to guess!