Is basketball more boring then soccer

Basketball is way much more exciting. Anyone who's been to a great basketball match knows this!

But I'm not realy a soccer fan bacause here a soccer match usually ends with a fight and vandalism.

Basketball have too many timeouts which spoils the game and there is not much excitement too unlike soccer where u can score beautiful goals!

the only thing i like bout basketball is becuz it is mostly held in the night(NBA) and it is indoor

Stupid question , everyones just gonna say their favourite sport.

Indeed. And a game of basketball is about as exciting to me as clipping my toenails. Best thing about the NBA finals is that it means basketball is going away for a while. Soccer all summer until East Carolina rolls into Morgantown on September 4th and life becomes wonderful again.

Basketball is much more complex and you get more excited as there are usually not like only 1-3 goals per game like in soccer but rather like 60+ per game, how then can it be more fun to watch such a simple sport as soccer?

I find football more interesting because with 60+ baskets a game, each basket means bugger all but in football, a goal means a lot - and the play between goals isn't boring either. A more complex game isn't better because of it's complexity and I don't think football is necessarily simple anyway. It's got quite basic rules, but it's hard to master and good set peices or long range passing is hardly simple to pull off.

Gah, I can't believe I'm contributing to yet another "my sport is better than your sport" thread. These are always stupid, because they are about lack of understanding of other sports and an utterly mindless refusal to accept other people's opinions. If you find football and basketball boring, fine. Great. Nice for you. Why do you have to tell the world? I find basketball and American football boring but I don't go making threads like "Is basketball more boring than American football?", because I know that if I understood and followed those sports, I'd find them exciting and interesting.

Hell, cricket might even being exciting if you enjoy it. Maybe.

Nah.

Basketball is much more complex and you get more excited as there are usually not like only 1-3 goals per game like in soccer but rather like 60+ per game, how then can it be more fun to watch such a simple sport as soccer?

when will people learn that a billion points doesn't make things interesting

football/soccer is more fun to watch because the better team on paper doesn't always win, and when the underdogs score, the better team can't always score again unlike in basketball where its too easy to score

Oh dear, ''soccer'' is way better than basketball. If you have ever been to a game at Old Trafford (Man Utd's ground) for example you know there is such a better atmosphere and the games are more interesting to watch.

when will people learn that a billion points doesn't make things interesting

football/soccer is more fun to watch because the better team on paper doesn't always win, and when the underdogs score, the better team can't always score again unlike in basketball where its too easy to score

and when will people learn that basketball isn't just about scoring ...

soccer is not boring! basketball is :)

Basketball has tons of back and forth action on a smaller area and it seems pretty exciting. Hockey is the same way in person, though on TV I don't like it much. But soccer is just slow and tedious. Sort of like football in the US.

I LOVE BASKETBALL its such a great sport, I mean there will be bad games but you can't compare Basketball to soccor because to me they are both a great sport.