Is basketball more boring then soccer

Not another one of these threads. Gah..everyone has their own opinion about the sports they like. It doesnt matter if youre trying to prove with reasons how this sport is better than that. Its all personal preferences!

basketball can be fairly boring, at times.. it can be an absolute rush too though.. normally in the 4th quarter especially.. and if youve never rushed the court after a high school or college game, youve never lived

basketball is boring.

Here should be the strategy for the Lakers: Give the ball to Shaq. I never understood running plays in basketball. Just givce the ball to the best player have have him put it up

Basketball have too many timeouts which spoils the game and there is not much excitement too unlike soccer where u can score beautiful goals!

the only thing i like bout basketball is becuz it is mostly held in the night(NBA) and it is indoor

Too bad you're lucky if you get 5 beautiful goals TOTAL in a game. Total in even a college game is about 150 points.

Hehe. I play basketball, and I love it! The only reason I do not like soccer is because I do not think it has that much action, and that it takes them forever to score a goal! :D

Basketball has far more action than soccer. Every single second counts in basketball, even in 0.4 seconds, a basket can determine the outcome of the game. In soccer, you'd probably switch off the TV when Arsenal leads 2-0. :laugh: