[Cars] Dream Car

well thats what you think and i cant change your mind ;)

Yeah you can, all you have to do is be 5 min alone with him *punches palm of hand*

Everyone choose slow accelerating cars :no:, me wants power!!!!

So my pick is The Koenigsegg CC

• 655 HP
  • Top speed of 243.5 Mph (392 Kmph)
  • 0 to 60 MPH in 3.5 Seconds, or 0- 100 Kmph 3.5 secs

Movie of Top Speed Reached

http://www.wallpaper.net.au/wallpaper/auto...-%20800x600.jpg

my m5 doesn't accelerate slowly for it's class. :whistle:

Not to nitpick or anything, but there isn't a '99 Toyota Supra. Toyota stopped producing these cars in '98.

wouldnt that make the 'production line in '98 producing '99 cars? just asking.

mine would have to be the Bugatti Veyron (which I would mod the hell out of, exterior and especially interior).

ill photoshop now to see how it would look in black with black 5 star 2 spoked rims.

post-7-1087097576.jpg

i just had to get in on the topic

lets see in order of cars i will own after college

TEXAS BOYS AND THERE TRUCKS DODGE SRT 10

BMW M3

BMW M5

AUDI RS6 TWIN TURBO w/CHIP

PORCHE GT2 (because GT3 is not better then a GT2)

SL600 V12 Twin Turbo Mercedes Benz AMG style

Those would be my realistic choices of everyday driving

but for hella fun

FORDS GT40

AND an ENZO

ha, i was gunna put a truck, but i pretty much have my dream truck now, just have to work on it and make it so it looks like what i dream of for it

83gmc2500 sierra classic.

chickemoney: As far as i know, one of the rarest cars in the market, if no the rarest, is any of the McLaren F1 models, the F1, F1 LM, F1 GTR, etc...

Only 100 of them were built. And that's my dream car, I really need one of those

Yep, and I think the McLaren F1 LM is the rarest though, I believe only 5 were ever built :cry: so the chances of every actually owning a F1 LM is pretty slim indeed...but I still want one :woot: :laugh:

PORCHE GT2 (because GT3 is not better then a GT2)

That is just ignorant..... they are completely different cars for different purposes. GT2 is aimed for pure speed whilst the GT3 is a lightweight NA track car. And if you're looking for a daily driver the Turbo is a much better proposition.

it has a v8 and only produces 290hp!?? that's pitiful!? the m3 has a straight 6 and still produces 333hp...

Lexus is not just about horse power if that's all you care.

Lexus has all the luxury both inside and outside the car. It is the accessories and design that make you impressed.

Also, with a V8 engine and 290 HP, it is very impressive if you compare it to similar class of car. LS430 or LS400 models are very heavy, and it always amazes people that a car with such heavy weight can go that fast. Beat that and then tell me your V6 is so great and so on.

I know all that because I have a 1994 LS400. 10 years old.. V8, but has 250 HP.

I drove BMW once, but once I made a switch to Lexus, I never looked back. I never regret either.

Edited by ThunderRiver

Yep, and I think the McLaren F1 LM is the rarest though, I believe only 5 were ever built :cry: so the chances of every actually owning a F1 LM is pretty slim indeed...but I still want one :woot: :laugh:

Indeed, only 5 were built and they are about $2 million a piece. 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, top speed ~210 mph.

mclarenf1lm95_01.jpg

Dream: Saleen SR

Saleen S7

H1 Woot Woot

Real: BMW M5

Black 2005 Mustange GT Convertible w/ Black leather interior :) hehe im goinga get one :)

Chill out, be Groovy,

--GotoLamia--