[Cars] Dream Car

i have a few.

the first one is a BMW 750il in black on white interior.. NOT THE 745 OR 760, THE LAST OF THE 750il's

the second one is a custom Ford Crown Victoria, but its going to be a coupe, also in black on white leather, and it'll be capable of destroying any ricer whether its a race or literally destroying them. :D i don't have a picture of it since its in my head.

EDIT.. i absolutely love the 750il, its a shame what BMW did. :no: my uncle has a 1998 750il sometimes he lets me drive it, the 6l V-12 is just amazing. about 4 of his cylinders is equivilant to the horsepower of my stratus.

post-7-1087148461.jpg

Edited by Vice King

Aston Martin v12 Vanquish, complete with rocket launchers, machine guns and everything else you'd find in Bond's car. Don't forget the cup holders. No-one said the car had to be legal :whistle:

Is that audi the one that is in the trailer of the new movie "I, Robot" starring Will Smith?

It seems like it.

BEST PORSCHE EVER: intro_foto.jpg

Is that audi the one that is in the trailer of the new movie "I, Robot" starring Will Smith?

Yea, its a modified audi le mans. This car will be available to america in a few months

Aston Martin Vanquish or Mercedes SLR/SLK.

Exact same as me.

I'd also like a 69 GTO Judge, Mustang Fastback, RX8, modded Eclipse, BMW M3, and that nice looking Carrera GT posted up above and...well...ok, I think that'd be enough toys for now.

Maybe that Audi if I knew the specs on it if it's ever made.