[DEFINITIVE] Gmail queue !

I tell you what I can do, I will trade you 1,000 I have for those 5!

I have 116 just i have a lot of friends ..u know

well sorry for the thread! :rofl:

Crimsonhead, what the heck ?

What? PrimoTurbo is never wrong at math, I mean, the guy's a genius, working on string theory and weird acronyms, and his math teacher even has a PhD in medicine!

;) :laugh:

omg that thread was hilarious! :laugh:

I don't know what that guy who was bashing Gmail was talking about- I love it because you can use keyboard shortcuts, and there's a ton of storage! :D

am willing to hand out 5 invitations mayb more

You are so generous ! thank you .. but save them you might use them in mmmm 50 years maybe .. who knows ?

Everyone and their grandpa already has gmail...

yeah

even my dog has it, his names choochoo.

Yeah, I have 300 to hand out. Anybody with any sense doesn't want them though as they have learned how sh***y gmail is!! Personally, I see NOTHING even remotely cool about gmail comapred to ANY other web based e-mail except for that not so hot hotmail. 2 worst web mails in existence!! Gmail is nothing but a fanboy thing right along with Firefox! Most people only use them because "everybody" says it's cool. Brain dead people following other brain dead people that don't know who to make up their own minds anymore. Just like when somebody posts here asking something like "what color case should I get for my computer?" Heck, if you can't make up your own mind about something like, you need help!!

if i wanted to reply to that i'd say shoosh

I've been trying to use Google Talk (to consolidate all my IM accounts with its IM client through the help of "psi"), but it requires me to have G-mail account and I don't have one, so if someone can invite me I'll

appreciate it.

My e-mail address is: scarlet_oracle@bellsouth.net

Thanks again.

I dont have Gmail. I'v been thinking about it because iv heard about these invites and stuff, but iv always been to lazy to get around to it. So if anyone wants to give me one that would be prety cool I guess. My emails billard2633@msn.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ Woahhhh ressurection. Can't you read, he said hes stopped counting. Just add it into your sig or somewhere. Where abouts in Scotland you from by the way?