Firefox 0.9 Release On Track for tonight!

muahhaha

i thought it was. false alarm. :p

I see that version..file size...time stamp on the latest trunk on the ftp server also.

Hope to see the release soon

lol ill let you guys post it.. the last week ive been posting firefox links in these 3 threads like no tomorrow.. it is scary since i tried to keep everyone up to date on firefox my post count went from 260 to what it is now..

,Jun 15 2004, 01:48] lol ill let you guys post it.. the last week ive been posting firefox links in these 3 threads like no tomorrow.. it is scary since i tried to keep everyone up to date on firefox my post count went from 260 to what it is now..

you htink thats scary, 6 days ago my post count was 3000, and look at it now.

yep i remember looking on top 10 posters for the day and seeing you with 67 posts..

lol, i agree with you two, that IS scary

FIREFOX 9.0 :woot: :o :D

,Jun 15 2004, 01:52] uh oh that other guy is trying to steal firefox's thunder with the thunderbird thread! MY OTHER FAVORITE PROGRAM!! hooray!

Back off B***H :D

So who thinks they are going to win the race to post the link once its up?

I really want to get it before its annonced to too many places.....such as slashdot.

So who thinks they are going to win the race to post the link once its up?

I really want to get it before its annonced to too many places.....such as slashdot.

Keeping a watchful eye out ... Although if it gets too busy, I'll put up a private mirror for my closest chums. ;)