Firefox 0.9 Release On Track for tonight!

oh dear god that build is awful.. i hope thats not it. it says 0.9 all over it.. but there are all kinds of Quality feedback agent errors when I try to run it.

,Jun 14 2004, 20:04] oh dear god that build is awful.. i hope thats not it. it says 0.9 all over it.. but there are all kinds of Quality feedback agent errors when I try to run it.

Then let's hope its not. :blink:

Why does everyone want to get it right away? It's not like it's going to suddenly disappear if you don't get it tonight. Step outside, take a walk. It'll still be there when you get back. ;)

I'm heading out, enjoy your evening everyone.

Why does everyone want to get it right away? It's not like it's going to suddenly disappear if you don't get it tonight. Step outside, take a walk. It'll still be there when you get back. ;)

us firefox fans are a cult.. we don't pay taxes and we like to live on the bleeding edge

I recently used Mozilla Backup to backup my settings.

I d/ld and installed:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040614 Firefox/0.8.0+

Now they're telling me that it's being released today.

ffs.

i have an exam tomorrow, i can't do it if I only think about firefox and not my exam... :(