Gmail atachments size......

Yep, that's one of the advantages of Spymac of Gmail. Take free webspace whenever you can get it.

On a side note, it would be great if Google not only made your e-mail account searchable, but also linkable. Like, if I had a picture in an e-mail file I wanted to put on a blog, I could link directly to that picture inside the e-mail rather than find some other place to host it. I should go tell them that :laugh:

That is a pretty cool idea. I mean, if you have 1 gig or 2 gig of email space, why not let us use it in a helpful way like that? Hope they listen to you! At least it is cool that you are going to try to suggest it to them. (Y)

That is a pretty cool idea. I mean, if you have 1 gig or 2 gig of email space, why not let us use it in a helpful way like that? Hope they listen to you! At least it is cool that you are going to try to suggest it to them. (Y)

That would be hard to implement security wise, and it would be a massive bandwidth eater.

i cant get attachments to work at all on my account :(

:p There's this site called aventuremail and they claim you can send an unlimited size of attachment. Thing is, there's no "add attachment" button/link anywhere to be found :laugh: :ninja: :p

:p There's this site called aventuremail and they claim you can send an unlimited size of attachment. Thing is, there's no "add attachment" button/link anywhere to be found :laugh: :ninja: :p

umm im using gmail :blink:

your name doesnt happen to be short for take the veil cerpin taxt, does it?

your name doesnt happen to be short for take the veil cerpin taxt, does it?

i know you're using gmail.....just thought it was a funny.

Yes of course... Seen them when they were here in glasgow too.....wont go into that :p I prefer their studio stuff :p