The Whats that game? Game

Please reply to the game which metallithrax posted.

Follow the rules and don't post new images until the previous one has been guessed, plus, only who guess the game can post the next image.

Anyone who don't follow the rules will get some "consequences", thank you.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=190325

In which case, I can reveal mine, just to reduce the number of outstanding pics. Mine, on the last page, if you don't play PC games, is Crysis. If you do play PC games and didn't know, I am thoroughly ashamed of you.

Lol, I don't really play PC games anymore and I even knew it was Crysis. Can't believe nobody else said anything.

And I dunno metallithrax' game.

-Spenser

New rule:

• Don't post images with modified content (mods, add-ons, etc), that will make much more hard to guess what is that game, even when it looks like the original game, so please don't post images with modified content, thank you.

It is Thief Deadly Shadows, only it is modded with high res textures instead of the normal ones. It is identical in all other aspects. So I guess my image is void.

It is Thief Deadly Shadows, only it is modded with high res textures instead of the normal ones. It is identical in all other aspects. So I guess my image is void.

Well maybe it should be void, but it doesn't matter. I say give the next image to Phrozty.

Well maybe it should be void, but it doesn't matter. I say give the next image to Phrozty.

It was guessed correctly so I would also say this.

Winner!

Ok, this is one of my favourite games of all time, but it fell under the RADAR a bit, lets see if anyone else recognizes it:

hwhq6.jpg

I actually work with a guy that worked on this game =)