Sweet, I got my 7610!

Whats that like?

Suppose to be the best Series 40 Phone at the moment.

camera in still mode is great quality but when in video its not so flash. when objects move fast it just looks like a blur.

personally it has features that i dont need but i keep it anyway because it makes my friend green with envy

Harry Potter :D

17.jpg

Syncing between Outlook and the phone is flawless. I literally right clicked the nokia tray icon and chose "sync", it connected to my phone via BlueTooth, updated my contacts list in Outlook with my phone numbers and added my calendar entry to the phones calendar application. Superb! I LOVE SERIES 60!

18.jpg

i just took a more detailed look at this on the nokia site and i love it, only problem i got is the size.

dazzla: does it feel too bulky?

Nope, it's a quality size, it's far smaller then the pics suggest, if anything I could do with it a little bigger, I've got large hands.

Ooo, another piccie. Zelda Oracle of Ages running on a GBC emulator:

19.jpg

Nope, I'm used to it already after a few hours usage. The main 9 keys for texting are surprisingly easy to get a grasp on, it's all the other keys I'm not too used to yet, I haven't used a Nokia in a while, that's why. But the keypad definitely isn't a hindrance.

here in dubai - its AED 2,649.00 (US$735.00 , 591.682 EUR)-

ur lucky dude.

i think now its the time that u should change ur sig. lol

edit - n one more thing , mmc - just 64 mb .

Nope, it's a quality size, it's far smaller then the pics suggest, if anything I could do with it a little bigger, I've got large hands.

Ooo, another piccie. Zelda Oracle of Ages running on a GBC emulator:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sherry.ponting/Junk/7610/19.jpg

Can any Java-enabled phone run the GBA emulator?

Can any Java-enabled phone run the GBA emulator?

It's NOT a GBA emulator it's a GAME BOY COLOUR emulator, and only Symbian phones, e.g. Nokia 7650/3650/6600 and Sony Ericsson P800/P900 etc

It's NOT a GBA emulator it's a GAME BOY COLOUR emulator, and only Symbian phones, e.g. Nokia 7650/3650/6600 and Sony Ericsson P800/P900 etc

Only expensive phones then :p Oh well lol