Sweet, I got my 7610!

Looks incredible, Dazzla. I love the Symbian...couldn't go back to anything else now.

The 7610 is on the top of my list of "most-wanted" cells right now. :D

Yeah... like i said... im pretty dissapointed with my 6600... ?350 ish for it, thats cheap... bet it retails for more in the UK... Small... Lets compare...

Grrr, why is my digi cam so crap when doing anything close? Its a Minolta Dimage E223

Another 6600 user! Could we have a Series 60 thread? Maybe we can do up some nice themes? Currently using Crystallized theme.

I envy you Dazzla, so i decided to buy a new phone too

Nokia 6230:pp

Not a bad phone that:)) Used to have it before I upgraded to the 7610:)) selling the 6230

Paid more than Dazzla did but Damn IT. Its a good phone.:blush::

Brgs

i'm thinking of getting the phone too...looks really nice...^^

so, Dazzla, what can the phone do? besides the 1megapixel camera and GBC games?

please list if possible..^^ thanks...

i'm thinking of getting the phone too...looks really nice...^^

so, Dazzla, what can the phone do? besides the 1megapixel camera and GBC games?

please list if possible..^^ thanks...

You lazy bum.... go to nokia.com and see the full specs there. Nice phone.. too expensive for me :cry:

My goodness is that phone beautiful. It seems to be kinda bulky for a phone though. But with what it can do it would be worth it...

Nice Dazzla...

You lazy bum.... go to nokia.com and see the full specs there. Nice phone.. too expensive for me :cry:

well, i thought you could do stuffs on the phone that is not officially supported by nokia, like playing GBC games...

Yeah, you can play N-Gage games, Megadrive games, Nes games, GBC games (see a theme occuring ;) ), read eBooks, watch movies, listen to albums, install one of the thousands of apps available for the Series 60 platform. Here's a few I've got installed:

Instant Messenger, Opera, London interactive Map, London Underground interactive map, Smartmovie, some camcorder and photo editing apps and the list'll go on.

I've got all my email and everything set up now, all synced in with Outlook 2003 nicely. It just owns :cool:

Cool man, don't look so bad. Couldn't personally deal with Series 60 phone, but it don't look bad... Long as ya happy I guess. Doesn't this take 1mpxl pics? Can you post one??