WWE star Brock lesnar to play football?

Apparently he didn't like the WWE traveling schedule, so he wanted to follow a dream to play for the NFL..

He'll probably make it too, the guy is a freak of nature lol

I know i wouldnt want to block him.

He has to be on roids, the NFL isnt in to illegal substances either.

Not sure, in the link under "The big question" he says he's clean and never tested positive before, doubt he'll have a problem with that but you never know lol

WOW this is old he left like months ago. Oh well if nobody knew yet they know now. Thanks for posting (Y)

hey do not hate on this guy cuz he was in wwe.

this man is a beast. he could easilly be the next "brian urlacher" or something like that.

he has great athletic talent and i believe he could really be a big star in the NFL...

besides, if i was to go into the WWE, i would do it just to get closer to becoming a football star. ;)

Unfortunately, any tryouts he has had, seem to have been fairly poor. He made the choice years ago to go WWE instead of NFL, and now says he regrets it.

I believe it was the Rock who recently said that although he wished Brock well, he wasn't an amazing athlete and really has just stunted himself by trying to join NFL so late in his career.

As for his leaving the WWE, it was mainly due to his not liking the demans upon his time. These guys wrestle 3 days a week, train 7 days a week, travel 4 days a week - it's a LOT, and was too much for Brock.

hey do not hate on this guy cuz he was in wwe.

this man is a beast. he could easilly be the next "brian urlacher" or something like that.

he has great athletic talent and i believe he could really be a big star in the NFL...

besides, if i was to go into the WWE, i would do it just to get closer to becoming a football star. ;)

If u went in the WWE youd look like your sig, lol

It sounds like he may make the Vikings practice squad. Alot of people here are excited since he is a U of MN alum!

old news.... if you follow wwe.. :whistle:

it was posted as a feature on espn. i saw it too and was gonna post. but i searched and found it was already posted. :)

I dunno...Most people don't do too well going from an acting career into professional sports.

dude he was minnesota state wrestling champ in college. the dude is a beast.

watch, he will be a sleeper.

dude he was minnesota state wrestling champ in college.  the dude is a beast.

watch, he will be a sleeper.

Yeah, he is one of the few legit wrestlers that crossed over (kurt angle being another top guy to do it).

edit - from the regular wrestling sport to wwe not from wwe to nfl ;)

I agree, he just needs a team to give him a shot..

He has the athletic skills to make up for any knowledge loss on the game and the way they say he is practicing he'll most likely get signed.

I dunno...Most people don't do too well going from an acting career into professional sports.

and the other way around from sports to acting just like the rock