WWE star Brock lesnar to play football?

What's your definition of "fine"? If you're expecting this guy to be an all-star then I have to disagree. He's going to be a rookie. Worse, he's not going to have played in an actual game for a long, long time. I say, at best, he'll develop into a role-player.

that is what i mean scorpio. i am not saying he will be an instant star, but he could be the leader of a revolution.

soon the nfl will start to recruit at wwe shows :p

lesnar is a pimp, and he will have a good career in the nfl, hopefully.

Ok, athleticism in the NFL without knowledge of the game gets you a position in reciever or defensive back. This guy is to big for either. He wont do well, he is to big. He can't be a linebacker because that takes to long to learn how to actually be at the position. You have to learn to read plays before the snap, when men are in motion, how certain players pull and move after the snap. He is not knowledgeable enough for linebacker.

Well what about a linemen? Ehhh, not happening either. He would get out worked so quickly. I love how people think the linemen just run into each other, like big blobs puching each other. There is so much damn technique to it. They would just beat on his legs and he would be injured so quickly. Money well spent on a freak show.

And an NFL players life is not all that easy. When the season is over, it doesn't mean they get to stop working out and training. It is a 12 month a year job, studying tape, lifting, running, community apperances. Especially for him, the media would be all over the guy. All it takes is one role of his ankle, or since he is so tall, a low block and he is done. Anyone remember that horrific image of Willis McGhahee?