Beckham vandalised

you obviously don't live in europe... they take soccer or "football" very serious. you obviously never seen a football riot either... hundreds die during those things. i come from scotland, and they got 4 sometimes 5 chanels over there, without cable. the only sport that is on over there is football, no other sport can survive... they tried hockey, no one showed up, tried american football, no one showed up again.

people go crazy without football over there.. and serves beckham right... he's worth millions, he "was" the best player in the league... now he's lost it.. he sucks now. he missed 2 goals! in pelenty shots.. i thought those were sure shots!

I don?t remember any football riot in Europe in which "hundreds" have died... please remind me of any.

It's a freaking game. People have serious issues. When the yankees lost the world series, I didn't go out and destroy something. I accepted it and moved on with my life.

to some people, its more then a game.

even the advertisement advertises it as more then just a game. its life. lol. how ironic.

in case you are wondering, i didnt do anything when france win italy in the euro 2000. just very sad.

• 2 weeks later...

these ****en ********s that say beckham is **** and say other footballers are **** maybe they should get out on the ****ing field and see how they go. bunch of losers every one makes mistakes