July Sigs & Avatars

Alright, doing so right away. I have a psd saved of it, so if I removed the middle fingers and the innappropriate misspelled word, may I keep using it?

I'll get back to you on that, being 4 AM in the UK an all :laugh:

Radish?

He's not forcing software down other people's throats, he's just putting it out there so people will have a choice.... I mean he has Opera AND Firefox.. not like he's being biased.. ;)

I see nothing wrong with it, if it wasn't for people's sigs I would have never known about Firefox (even though I don't use it).. Keep up the good work vip! (Y)

Well I coded a module for my site that I'm working on to report what I'm currently playing in winamp so I decided to make it into a dynamic image for my sig. Nothing special, just fun to code.

*Edit*

Forgot to mention that it's a PNG with transparency so it probably won't look right in IE. Another reason to switch to FireFox.

Edited by aGeMo

"Un-0wn you? Well, that would require some sort of a un-0wn3r, which is a concept so ridiculous is makes me want to laugh out loud and chortle, and... uh..., but not ayoui>, O Neobond, with the wrathfulness and the vengeance and the blood rain and the hey-hey-hey-it-hurts-me..."

Professor. Frink 0wn:happy:y:

Radish?

Yep...

and Homer too:D; :D

alright i finally got my lazy butt to change my sig.

I got Ewa in the Avatar, and Vida in the Sig.

heres my set - two days old. patriotic for the 4th :D.

Here ya go. For my 5k and July!

looks good, sadat (Y)

"Un-0wn you? Well, that would require some sort of a un-0wn3r, which is a concept so ridiculous is makes me want to laugh out loud and chortle, and... uh..., but not ayoui>, O Neobond, with the wrathfulness and the vengeance and the blood rain and the hey-hey-hey-it-hurts-me..."

Professor. Frink 0wn:happy:y:

Radish?

wow radish:heart:heart: that set

fink is s:wub:wub:

<:unsure:nsure:

Hoping this is allowed, I'll remove it if it isn't. Anyways, this is a sig in response to people like VIP, the poster above me, and Nuka T. People just can't seem to ****ing get the idea in their brains that people are allowed to like whatever they please when it comes to computer software. Cheers!
Edited by ethereal

Same avatar I've had for a while now. That's Matt Bivins of the Charleston SC based band Jump ( Formerly Jump, Little Children). .....And I am too lazy to make a sig so blankness it is for another month! :happy: