July Desktops

Emmm..

Just installed Y'z dock :blush: :p pretty... But now I need to find a most popular icons in *.png format :happy:

(Pastel i.m. or d3A)

you can just use icons buddy ;).

Royale on diet :)

Made the titlebars a bit thinner, looks much better this way IMHO. I was thinking about slimming up the taskbar, but it looks fine even under lower display resolution (I use 1024x768 on my laptop), so I'll probably just leave it the way it is.

How do you guys get two Rainlendar things open at once?

Also, is there a way for Rainlendar not to switch to random months when I close some programs?

How do you guys get two Rainlendar things open at once?

Also, is there a way for Rainlendar not to switch to random months when I close some programs?

Under "Layout" in your Rainlendar options, change vertical count to "2" (for instance), to place the next month under the current month (you can also do this horizontally, and display more than 2 months by entering the corresponding values in the vertical and horizontal count fields.)

Unfortunately I have no idea why Rainlendar is switching to different months when closing some programs, I have never had this happen.

Royale on diet :)

Made the titlebars a bit thinner, looks much better this way IMHO. I was thinking about slimming up the taskbar, but it looks fine even under lower display resolution (I use 1024x768 on my laptop), so I'll probably just leave it the way it is.

Can you send me that mod of Royale? PM me please.

Wow.. Awesome!  :woot: Who's she!?  :happy:

Edit: Too bad I'll never get the reply!! See ya y' all! Going on holidays!  :woot:  :happy:

Sorry got real busy for a while and didn't check this thread .. i answered all my pms though :p ... i can only temporarly host this wall .. so if someone else could that'd be great b/c i'll probably have to take it off by tonite ..

My wall for July

I just found another wall of her on my comp ... still have no idea who she is though

^^ IndoShindo - u hav intrestin stuff on ur comp... like tht wall.. keep looking... link os somthin?

just posted it above :)